I've recently gotten back into broodwar and i'd like to find a website that I can get some replays of the current best players and even some of the older pros for some nostalgic viewing.
Thanks in advance.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
LeSupreme
Trinidad/Tobago2 Posts
I've recently gotten back into broodwar and i'd like to find a website that I can get some replays of the current best players and even some of the older pros for some nostalgic viewing. Thanks in advance. | ||
|
XenOsky
Chile2358 Posts
https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/546564-scan-replay-pack http://bwreplays.com/ https://reps.ru/ | ||
|
LeSupreme
Trinidad/Tobago2 Posts
| ||
|
Dakota_Fanning
Hungary2369 Posts
https://repmastered.app There are many replays from every age, and you can search by player. Note that however you can't watch old replays in current version of StarCraft. | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19386 Posts
https://tl.net/replay/ | ||
|
iFU.spx
Russian Federation384 Posts
| ||
|
Rus_Brain
Russian Federation1894 Posts
On June 26 2020 22:41 iFU.spx wrote: thishttps://scbw.gg or that http://reps.ru | ||
|
ffswowsucks
Greece2298 Posts
On June 26 2020 11:32 LeSupreme wrote: Hello everyone, i'm an old old broodwar player from the days of PGTour; when Jinro was FrozenArbiter and ToT) was owing everytone with SEn, Mondragon, Testie and Midian. I've recently gotten back into broodwar and i'd like to find a website that I can get some replays of the current best players and even some of the older pros for some nostalgic viewing. Thanks in advance. when ToT) was owning everyone.... hmm... how about [pG] ? | ||
|
Liquid`Jinro
Sweden33719 Posts
![]() Regards, FrozenArbiter (I think this was how I signed all my posts back then like an adorable fool) | ||
|
HaN-
France1920 Posts
https://ufile.io/qt0nlxcq | ||
|
BlueStar
Bulgaria1177 Posts
On June 26 2020 23:28 ffswowsucks wrote: Show nested quote + On June 26 2020 11:32 LeSupreme wrote: Hello everyone, i'm an old old broodwar player from the days of PGTour; when Jinro was FrozenArbiter and ToT) was owing everytone with SEn, Mondragon, Testie and Midian. I've recently gotten back into broodwar and i'd like to find a website that I can get some replays of the current best players and even some of the older pros for some nostalgic viewing. Thanks in advance. when ToT) was owning everyone.... hmm... how about [pG] ? until the moment when ToT owned pG :D | ||
|
iFU.pauline
France1768 Posts
| ||
|
Return
Ivory Coast859 Posts
| ||
|
TT1
Canada10086 Posts
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7t8cqjra1rvz7u/protoss.rar?dl=0 SCR progamer p reps (barcode guy is bisu) https://www.dropbox.com/s/1m82x8izcd7tfgh/shuttle.rar?dl=0 Shuttle https://www.dropbox.com/s/iidmpu2jdelswx8/so.what)blossom aka ever)P(Horang.rar?dl=0 Horang2 | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Shuttle Dota 2EffOrt Mini Soma actioN Rush Larva Light BeSt Snow [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Beastyqt520 B2W.Neo456 byalli434 Khaldor188 DeMusliM178 Liquid`VortiX146 ArmadaUGS141 KnowMe139 C9.Mang088 BRAT_OK TKL Trikslyr57 Railgan10 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH260 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • mYiSmile122 • Reevou • intothetv • Migwel • AfreecaTV YouTube • Kozan • IndyKCrew • blackmanpl Dota 2• FirePhoenix12 • 80smullet • Azhi_Dahaki6 • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube • BSLYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
OSC
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
|
|
|