So many late nights watching him and Savior play.Well worth!
I'm sure he will succeed and excel in whatever he chooses to do in the future.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
BG1
Canada1550 Posts
So many late nights watching him and Savior play.Well worth! I'm sure he will succeed and excel in whatever he chooses to do in the future. | ||
|
polgas
Canada1791 Posts
| ||
|
ReOReOI
1 Post
I will link to the original article here | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
Underrated as an SC2 player too, absolute legend and definitely up there as one of the greatest progamers ever. | ||
|
sM.Zik
Canada2553 Posts
On July 02 2020 06:36 Wombat_NI wrote: Makes me sad I was unaware of this fine site and the pro Brood War scene when his legend was being formed. Done plenty of looking back subsequently but feel I missed out on a hell of a lot. Underrated as an SC2 player too, absolute legend and definitely up there as one of the greatest progamers ever. Yeah people don't really mention that but Jaedong had a full year of great success in SC2. Something like five 2nd place in tournaments over a year including the biggest tournament (blizzcon), this is a really nice feat. Just shows how good he is at RTS, not just broodwar. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN775 Beastyqt522 Liquid`Hasu290 Khaldor232 Livibee196 C9.Mang0156 IndyStarCraft QueenE58 ZombieGrub34 BRAT_OK MindelVK14
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War • 80smullet Dota 2• FirePhoenix11 • Michael_bg • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|