
I just translated one of the best TvsP match in SC history!
Even the map is quite odd haha but I enjoyed when I saw this live.
I really wanted to share this game, please enjoy it and have a great day!
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
SCTranslator
Korea (South)40 Posts
![]() I just translated one of the best TvsP match in SC history! Even the map is quite odd haha but I enjoyed when I saw this live. I really wanted to share this game, please enjoy it and have a great day! | ||
|
Ikirouta
Finland747 Posts
| ||
|
chozen86
United States60 Posts
If there is a queue, would love to get translations of Jangbi vs. Nada (from here) or Jangbi vs. Zero @OSL '12 Set 4 (from here). | ||
|
SCTranslator
Korea (South)40 Posts
![]() | ||
|
prosatan
Romania9391 Posts
![]() One of my all time favorite !! ![]() | ||
|
M3t4PhYzX
Poland4290 Posts
thanks a lot man! | ||
|
Timebon3s
Norway772 Posts
![]() | ||
|
kaby
Russian Federation195 Posts
| ||
|
QuadroX
386 Posts
| ||
|
SCTranslator
Korea (South)40 Posts
![]() About copyright, I didn't get claims, it was okay with YT platform and I know I can't make financial benefits with these classic videos. Collaboration with other foreign creators or Korean SC players, I'm asking about this. My motto is to share that moment with you guys, I'll keep up! Have a good day everyone ![]() | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
| ||
|
asel
Germany1605 Posts
| ||
|
Kaolla
China2999 Posts
| ||
|
SirGlinG
Sweden933 Posts
| ||
|
XenOsky
Chile2358 Posts
sorry to ask. + Show Spoiler + | ||
|
blabber
United States4448 Posts
| ||
|
HaFnium
United Kingdom1079 Posts
Also really like Hiya smiling at the end of the game and also during the game when he saw free mind-controlling an scv... This really showcases how beautiful really is... | ||
|
art_of_turtle
United States1210 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Free Horang2 firebathero Trap Zeus Hyun ToSsGirL Yoon soO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games
StarCraft 2 • poizon28 StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP29 • Adnapsc2 • Dystopia_ • Response • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
|
|
|