• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:16
CEST 08:16
KST 15:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8652 users

Hello to foreign StarCraft fans.

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Cruiser0929
Profile Joined December 2019
516 Posts
December 07 2019 05:26 GMT
#1
I am Starcraft fans in Korea.
If you have any questions about Korean gamers, please leave a message.

Then I can answer the question.
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-12-07 05:32:40
December 07 2019 05:29 GMT
#2
Question 1: After FlaSh, who is most SaGi user?

Question 2: After Tossgirl, who is most SaGi female user?
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
nyoken
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
United States102 Posts
December 07 2019 05:32 GMT
#3
This is the guy I mentioned in discord about getting us replays of sponsored games to cast. He is very interested in the foreign scene and enlightening the foreign scene about some of the things going on in Korea. I see that currently there is a thread about why Rain isn't playing much lately, Cruiser would be able to give insight into that.
Cruiser0929
Profile Joined December 2019
516 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-12-07 05:33:40
December 07 2019 05:33 GMT
#4
Cruiser0929
Profile Joined December 2019
516 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-12-07 05:40:03
December 07 2019 05:35 GMT
#5
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-12-07 05:39:49
December 07 2019 05:36 GMT
#6
Question 3: Why do Korean tutorials not have english subtitles?

would be great if we had access to that sorta content as well
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Cruiser0929
Profile Joined December 2019
516 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-12-07 05:39:55
December 07 2019 05:39 GMT
#7
On December 07 2019 14:36 TT1 wrote:
Question 3: Why do Korean tutorials not have english subtitles?


I am also curious because I am not good at English, so I wish I have Korean subtitles.

Cruiser0929
Profile Joined December 2019
516 Posts
December 07 2019 05:40 GMT
#8
On December 07 2019 14:29 TT1 wrote:
Question 1: After FlaSh, who is most SaGi user?

Question 2: After Tossgirl, who is most SaGi female user?


Are you serious? Or are you just joking around?
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
December 07 2019 05:42 GMT
#9
On December 07 2019 14:40 Cruiser0929 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2019 14:29 TT1 wrote:
Question 1: After FlaSh, who is most SaGi user?

Question 2: After Tossgirl, who is most SaGi female user?


Are you serious? Or are you just joking around?


Why joke? I wanna know who Koreans think is the best male and female player after Flash/Tossgirl..
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Cruiser0929
Profile Joined December 2019
516 Posts
December 07 2019 05:46 GMT
#10
On December 07 2019 14:42 TT1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2019 14:40 Cruiser0929 wrote:
On December 07 2019 14:29 TT1 wrote:
Question 1: After FlaSh, who is most SaGi user?

Question 2: After Tossgirl, who is most SaGi female user?


Are you serious? Or are you just joking around?


Why joke? I wanna know who Koreans think is the best male and female player after Flash/Tossgirl..



First of all, I think the word "sagi" very carefully in Korea. I think you should know about this.

I'm not kidding, so if you'll give me a serious answer.
1.Flash is still Flash. For now, there seems to be no strong man to succeed him.

2.Women gamer I'm not much interested in. I'm only interested in male gamers.

But if you give me an answer. I still don't think there's a woman gamer beyond "Tossgirl." This will be agreed upon by most Korean fans, too.
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
December 07 2019 05:50 GMT
#11
On December 07 2019 14:46 Cruiser0929 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2019 14:42 TT1 wrote:
On December 07 2019 14:40 Cruiser0929 wrote:
On December 07 2019 14:29 TT1 wrote:
Question 1: After FlaSh, who is most SaGi user?

Question 2: After Tossgirl, who is most SaGi female user?


Are you serious? Or are you just joking around?


Why joke? I wanna know who Koreans think is the best male and female player after Flash/Tossgirl..



First of all, I think the word "sagi" very carefully in Korea. I think you should know about this.

I'm not kidding, so if you'll give me a serious answer.
1.Flash is still Flash. For now, there seems to be no strong man to succeed him.

2.Women gamer I'm not much interested in. I'm only interested in male gamers.

But if you give me an answer. I still don't think there's a woman gamer beyond "Tossgirl." This will be agreed upon by most Korean fans, too.


Sagi is bad word? Why? I thought it meant something similar to "strongest" or "best".
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Cruiser0929
Profile Joined December 2019
516 Posts
December 07 2019 06:06 GMT
#12
On December 07 2019 14:50 TT1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2019 14:46 Cruiser0929 wrote:
On December 07 2019 14:42 TT1 wrote:
On December 07 2019 14:40 Cruiser0929 wrote:
On December 07 2019 14:29 TT1 wrote:
Question 1: After FlaSh, who is most SaGi user?

Question 2: After Tossgirl, who is most SaGi female user?


Are you serious? Or are you just joking around?


Why joke? I wanna know who Koreans think is the best male and female player after Flash/Tossgirl..



First of all, I think the word "sagi" very carefully in Korea. I think you should know about this.

I'm not kidding, so if you'll give me a serious answer.
1.Flash is still Flash. For now, there seems to be no strong man to succeed him.

2.Women gamer I'm not much interested in. I'm only interested in male gamers.

But if you give me an answer. I still don't think there's a woman gamer beyond "Tossgirl." This will be agreed upon by most Korean fans, too.


Sagi is bad word? Why? I thought it meant something similar to "strongest" or "best".



Although we use "sagi" to mean strong it does not have a good connotation.

It's as if you're saying "sagi" because there is an imbalance.

However, "Flash" was able to get to the top of the list because he worked several times harder than other gamers.
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9387 Posts
December 07 2019 06:06 GMT
#13
What is happening with Jaedong? Is he going to military ?
Thank you
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
CadenZie
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Korea (South)545 Posts
December 07 2019 06:11 GMT
#14
i have one question for you sir
why do koreans eat bowls of snow covered in some sort of cinnamon powder, and maybe more interestingly... how?
^ㅡ^
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-12-07 06:25:08
December 07 2019 06:17 GMT
#15
On December 07 2019 15:11 CadenZie wrote:
i have one question for you sir
why do koreans eat bowls of snow covered in some sort of cinnamon powder, and maybe more interestingly... how?
^ㅡ^


i was trying to get someone to brag on your behalf.. but failed

proxy brag
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 07 2019 06:26 GMT
#16
what happened to moo proleague?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Cruiser0929
Profile Joined December 2019
516 Posts
December 07 2019 06:27 GMT
#17
On December 07 2019 15:06 prosatan wrote:
What is happening with Jaedong? Is he going to military ?
Thank you


Unfortunately, the news of "Jaedong" is hard to confirm in Korea as well.

However, I think I am not a member of the military because I am writing a recent post.
Cruiser0929
Profile Joined December 2019
516 Posts
December 07 2019 06:29 GMT
#18
On December 07 2019 15:26 BLinD-RawR wrote:
what happened to moo proleague?


It's hard to confirm because I didn't give details.

Some information suggests that there is a problem with sponsors.
Cruiser0929
Profile Joined December 2019
516 Posts
December 07 2019 06:29 GMT
#19
On December 07 2019 15:11 CadenZie wrote:
i have one question for you sir
why do koreans eat bowls of snow covered in some sort of cinnamon powder, and maybe more interestingly... how?
^ㅡ^



카덴지 안녕하세요 ^^
CadenZie
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Korea (South)545 Posts
December 07 2019 06:39 GMT
#20
하위~!! 방가방가
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 124
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3885
Sharp 380
Mong 72
sorry 33
Icarus 7
Noble 7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King143
Other Games
summit1g7957
WinterStarcraft595
C9.Mang0267
Sick175
ceh923
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 34
• StrangeGG 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Lourlo1000
• Stunt399
Other Games
• Shiphtur540
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 44m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.