I tried googling, but it's hard to find something you don't know much about.
I'm gonna be updating the lists below from your posts.
Some things I know exist and are working to some extent or fully:
- BWChart 2.00C The replay analyzer tool
- screp tool to extract info from replays (written by me)
- SCRChart new replay analyzer tool
- Scmdraft map editor
- bwreplays.com replay hosting site
- scbw.gg replay analysis and sharing website
- broodwall.com encyclopedia of the Starcraft wall-in
- reps.ru Russian replay sharing site
- rankgim.eu player ranking
- broodwarmaps.net melee map database
Some things I know stopped working or are on (indefinite) hiatus:
- BwRepInfo replay analyzer tool (became famous due to its EAPM feature)
- BWAPI, moved to github: github.com/bwapi/bwapi
- All launchers (like ChaosLauncher, mca64Launcher, etc.), iCCup Launcher might still work but only with 1.16 and not with Remastered?
- OpenBW open source BroodWar engine (not remastered-compatible)
Some things YOU know doesn't exist but the majority would benefit from it if it would:
-Please share in your comments.