All FAN artworks You can see here - robert-s-andersen.fineartamerica.com
If you want I will create a painting based on your idea (screenshots, replay), let's do it.
TvZ
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/jp8tsnC.jpg)
ZvP
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/Pf1Cs9E.jpg)
ZvT
![[image loading]](https://i.imgur.com/rheCdY9.jpg)
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Neobaby
Moldova80 Posts
All FAN artworks You can see here - robert-s-andersen.fineartamerica.com If you want I will create a painting based on your idea (screenshots, replay), let's do it. TvZ ![]() ZvP ![]() ZvT ![]() | ||
|
outscar
2832 Posts
| ||
|
litLikeBic
Canada105 Posts
| ||
|
TT1
Canada10088 Posts
| ||
|
Wrex-
3 Posts
| ||
|
HaN-
France1920 Posts
suggestions? what about mini's epic fail storm :DD | ||
|
TT1
Canada10088 Posts
| ||
|
Neobaby
Moldova80 Posts
On July 22 2019 05:34 HaN- wrote: amazing work suggestions? what about mini's epic fail storm :DD https://clips.twitch.tv/BoringCaringPrariedogPeanutButterJellyTime Storm to forge is a great idea, once I will realize it :D | ||
|
dark.matter
179 Posts
| ||
|
SuGo
United States681 Posts
EDIT: Yes, I went to the website and I see you can purchase there | ||
|
TT1
Canada10088 Posts
| ||
|
Neobaby
Moldova80 Posts
On July 22 2019 08:11 SuGo wrote: Nice job - are you open to selling some / making some custom one at request and then selling/shipping it internationally? EDIT: Yes, I went to the website and I see you can purchase there Yeah! It's not my main job, but 2-3 times in a year I'm coming back to BW fan art to make something new, also by a request. | ||
|
CHEONSOYUN
621 Posts
![]() takes some knowledge of the game to know what exactly should be depicted in each piece. the aesthetic is very nice as well on each background. | ||
|
BlueStar
Bulgaria1177 Posts
Kudos ! | ||
|
haftanara
1 Post
| ||
|
JoinTheRain
Bulgaria409 Posts
I tried to do some similar paintings as well and the units came out decent but when I needed to paint the ground and surroundings, I left it. I've never liked painting, just drawing but to see them in such nice, vivid colors, they are pleasant to look at. | ||
|
A.Alm
Sweden559 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Hyuk Jaedong Soma Soulkey Horang2 EffOrt BeSt Mini actioN [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns42035 singsing2041 olofmeister1379 B2W.Neo753 hiko417 byalli306 Pyrionflax289 XBOCT282 DeMusliM247 ArmadaUGS96 Mew2King69 Liquid`VortiX42 QueenE36 ZerO(Twitch)8 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|