• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9923 users

[SSL9] Ro32 Group C Interviews

Forum Index > BW General
4 CommentsPost a Reply
JohnChoi
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
1773 Posts
February 16 2014 05:47 GMT
#1
Group C Winner's Interview

[image loading]

CBY: Hi I’m Cheon Bo-Young, your interview girl for FIX Starleague. Modesty advances today with a really awesome gaurdian all-in play. Congratulations! You used your mutalisk to keep those marines in the base the whole game until it was time to strike. At what point were you sure you had won?
Modesty: I poked my mutalisks into the opponents base and saw his tech was pretty late so I figured I just need to kill his bio army once and I could win the game.

CBY: I think you caught the opponents tech very quickly too. Did you practice a lot of ZvT?
Modesty: ZvZ, even with practice, it’s very build order dependent. So I focused more on ZvT.
(people laugh here at Modesty’s accentuation of the Z in Zerg to make it sound like jjerg)

CBY: So rather than jjerg, you practiced more for Terran. So you’ve made it to the round of 16! Thoughts?
Modesty: I’m glad I advanced first. I met Zergman in the waiting room. I think it might be because he’s a bit old but he seemed tired. I’m sure he’ll be happy I finished the winner’s set quickly.

CBY: The winner caring for the other participants, what a kind heart you have [T/N: slight sarcasm]. Modesty’s first to advance in this group. Congrats!




Group C Final's Interview

[image loading]

CBY: The final match of Group C has concluded! A lot of people predicted you’d run through this group with ease but you ended up having to fight it out in the final match. Was your condition not at its best?
sSak: Yes, I wasn’t really in my best condition and everyone else was calling this group the easy group so I felt a lot of pressure.

CBY: Your thoughts on making it to the round of 16?
sSak: I wanted to advance first in the group but I ended up having to battle it out in the finals match. In the round of 16 I promise to perform better.

CBY: I’m certain you prepared TvT and you probably did prepare for TvZ. In the round of 16 your opponents are going to even tougher. You’ll probably have to practice even harder huh?
sSak: Yes, I’ll have to come even more prepared.

CBY: So an opponent you would least like to meet? What race do you think would give you the hardest time?
sSak: I don’t really care what race. As long as I don’t face Bisu I’m confident I can win.

CBY: Ok, so we’ve had a talk with our final match winner sSak and we will be doing event drawings soon. To everyone who came today, thank you! Those who came got to see the players amazing control and plays and I’m sure it was a memorable moment. Congratulations again, sSak!
Facebook Twitter Reddit
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 16 2014 06:11 GMT
#2
thanks again!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
February 16 2014 11:00 GMT
#3
I would also be afraid of facing Bisu, lets hope he can avoid him
Where is my ACE flair
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
February 17 2014 06:48 GMT
#4
reading this is like dramatic irony in real life lol
Writerptrk
ZeaL.
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5955 Posts
February 17 2014 07:00 GMT
#5
Not surprised Modesty didn't really practice ZvZ, I mean it was like the only reason STX played him
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 131
Vindicta 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11105
Artosis 522
Bale 13
TT1 1
League of Legends
Doublelift3780
JimRising 609
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox742
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4681
Khaldor925
Other Games
summit1g7148
shahzam562
NeuroSwarm79
ArmadaUGS69
Mew2King67
ViBE51
JuggernautJason42
Day[9].tv5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream96
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• HerbMon 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie792
• Scarra465
• Shiphtur158
• Day9tv5
Upcoming Events
OSC
55m
Stellar Fest
13h 55m
OSC
22h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.