• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:31
CEST 13:31
KST 20:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10270 users

[Interview] FIX SSL9 Group A Winners

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
juki
Profile Joined April 2012
68 Posts
January 09 2014 22:21 GMT
#1
These are short interviews with the winners of Group A

+ Show Spoiler [Winners' Match] +

Zero

Q: You won the match quite easily
A: I advanced more easily than expected. I'm still a bit puzzled. I will continue to show flawless play in the Round of 16.

Q: We could feel your overwhelming strength from the game. Did you prepare a ceremony?
A: I had one prepared but the game was less difficult than expected so I did not do it. Next time I will try to do a ceremony after showing an exciting game.

You seem composed. Can you keep up your form going into the Round of 16?
A: If I continue to meet easy opponents like I did in the Round of 32 I should be advance to the Round of 8 without issue.

Original

+ Show Spoiler [Final Match] +

Mong

Q: You took down the top SSL player, Park Joon-Oh (Killer). What are your thoughts?
A: I'm very sorry to Park Joon-Oh. Honestly, I thought that he would advance first out of our group to the Round of 16 and I would play against Kim Myung-Oon (Zero). But since Joon-Oh lost, we ended up meeting in the final match.

Q: You lost the first match against Park Joon-Oh
A: I had not yet adjusted to playing in the Sonic studio. Therefore, the game did not play out as I had intended. However, I was able to channel all of my strength into the final match and came away with the win, so I feel good.

Q: You had previously expressed your intentions to eliminate Park Joon-Oh
A: I had always had the desire but I did not expect it to actually happen. Among the Broadcast Jockeys, I am particularly close with him. Having to face such a friend in the final match is difficult to bear. It puts me in a peculiar mood. There were probably many fans who were looking forward to watching Park Joon-Oh play in the Sonic Starleague, so I am a little sorry towards them. I will work hard to carry his share as well.

Original
PM me if you want a BW-related item translated (stuff on former players is okay as well)
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
January 09 2014 22:38 GMT
#2
;; killer

ZerO played so well. I can't wait to see more!~
The Bomber boy
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
January 09 2014 22:38 GMT
#3
"I will work hard to carry his share" I'm not really a Mong fan but I'll cheer for you for Killer
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
lemmata
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
468 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-09 23:34:12
January 09 2014 23:33 GMT
#4
+ Show Spoiler +
On January 10 2014 07:38 traceurling wrote:
"I will work hard to carry his share" I'm not really a Mong fan but I'll cheer for you for Killer

Kind of hard not to be a fan of Mong after all the work he put into the group selection ceremony. :-)
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 09 2014 23:54 GMT
#5
thanks for the translations! Disappointing that Killer lost seeing as he's one of the best zergs in Sonic starleague however Mong earned the win. They both played really well though. ZerO saying his opponents were easy though >.>
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
LV_426
Profile Joined December 2009
Poland436 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-10 00:04:21
January 10 2014 00:01 GMT
#6
cocky zero
pretty bm by him considering the fact, that he was being raped on a daily basis at afreeca.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
January 10 2014 00:11 GMT
#7
On January 10 2014 09:01 LV_426 wrote:
cocky zero
pretty bm by him considering the fact, that he was being raped on a daily basis at afreeca.


That's his special tactics, pretending to be weak online and uncloak himself on the stage.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 10 2014 00:45 GMT
#8
On January 10 2014 09:11 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2014 09:01 LV_426 wrote:
cocky zero
pretty bm by him considering the fact, that he was being raped on a daily basis at afreeca.


That's his special tactics, pretending to be weak online and uncloak himself on the stage.

well, he certainly had me fooled
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
lemmata
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
468 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-10 01:01:13
January 10 2014 01:00 GMT
#9
On January 10 2014 09:01 LV_426 wrote:
cocky zero
pretty bm by him considering the fact, that he was being raped on a daily basis at afreeca.

I wouldn't put too much into this. The players are often instructed to say outrageous things to get the crowd excited and help generate attention for the league. It is rumored that even Terror is shy when the cameras are off (unconfirmed).
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8928 Posts
January 10 2014 01:10 GMT
#10
On January 10 2014 10:00 lemmata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2014 09:01 LV_426 wrote:
cocky zero
pretty bm by him considering the fact, that he was being raped on a daily basis at afreeca.

I wouldn't put too much into this. The players are often instructed to say outrageous things to get the crowd excited and help generate attention for the league. It is rumored that even Terror is shy when the cameras are off (unconfirmed).

have you seen any of terrors personal streams? he is definitely not shy when the cameras are off. no one can do what he does on stream unless you have serious "i dont give a fuck" attitude
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
January 10 2014 20:36 GMT
#11
wow zero is turning into a villian lol
Writerptrk
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
January 10 2014 21:02 GMT
#12
On January 11 2014 05:36 ArvickHero wrote:
wow zero is turning into a villian lol


he's taunting soulkey to retire and play bw
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
January 10 2014 21:22 GMT
#13
Mong should be happy, his record vs Killer is quite bad in these. I also think Zero won't go far if some of the other terrans advance, but he can beat almost every protoss.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23703
Shuttle 2816
Bisu 1038
Horang2 802
Jaedong 584
BeSt 414
Hyuk 352
actioN 315
firebathero 290
Light 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 203
Stork 200
Mini 188
Soulkey 174
Soma 138
Last 135
EffOrt 117
Leta 115
ggaemo 87
ZerO 86
Rush 82
Pusan 74
hero 56
Snow 55
Mong 55
Killer 40
Sexy 39
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Shine 29
NaDa 28
Sharp 26
Bale 24
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 19
soO 18
PianO 15
Free 13
JulyZerg 13
sorry 13
Yoon 11
Terrorterran 10
HiyA 8
zelot 8
Noble 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
qojqva1077
Dendi626
Gorgc417
Fuzer 121
XaKoH 61
League of Legends
Reynor87
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1426
shoxiejesuss679
x6flipin266
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1855
crisheroes723
Other Games
gofns36998
singsing2032
B2W.Neo470
XBOCT313
DeMusliM203
Mew2King127
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS100
Liquid`LucifroN85
QueenE65
Chillindude12
ZerO(Twitch)12
Railgan3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream294
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2163
• TFBlade367
Other Games
• WagamamaTV105
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 29m
Stellar Fest
1h 29m
OSC
12h 29m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.