• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:38
CEST 16:38
KST 23:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8197 users

mca64Launcher - Page 50

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 Next
StealthyMole
Profile Joined July 2014
Canada1 Post
July 19 2014 16:29 GMT
#981
I always gets the Error 'Some Files are missing' after I've runned the launcher in administrator mode even though I've downloaded the launcher from you, I verified and extracted every single file, so what is the problem? Btw, I'm using windows 7 64 bits, I tried to move files somewhat but nothing happens
EndingLife
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States1605 Posts
July 19 2014 18:18 GMT
#982
Stream keeps turning off with newest version...
Relieved
Profile Joined June 2014
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-20 18:29:22
July 20 2014 18:27 GMT
#983
I get this error when I try to access Battle.net USeast : "Unable to identify application version"
ExBoshy
Profile Joined June 2014
118 Posts
July 20 2014 22:16 GMT
#984
Is this the best launcher around? I don't want to have 20 launchers I want to pick best one and use it.
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-20 23:23:45
July 20 2014 23:10 GMT
#985
On July 20 2014 01:29 StealthyMole wrote:
I always gets the Error 'Some Files are missing' after I've runned the launcher in administrator mode even though I've downloaded the launcher from you, I verified and extracted every single file, so what is the problem? Btw, I'm using windows 7 64 bits, I tried to move files somewhat but nothing happens

Which antyvir do you use? Some file was deleted by antyvir.

On July 20 2014 03:18 EndingLife wrote:
Stream keeps turning off with newest version...

Probably you dont have 2Mb upload. Chnage bitrate in H.264 settings to 500 kb/s

On July 21 2014 03:27 Relieved wrote:
I get this error when I try to access Battle.net USeast : "Unable to identify application version"

Download the latest version and choose "US East" server. It will uncheck guifixes and DirectIP (not comatible with blizzard servers)
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
EndingLife
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States1605 Posts
July 20 2014 23:44 GMT
#986
I'm getting 25dl 2.25 upload. Crazy..
CfgosCuba
Profile Joined February 2010
Cuba94 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-22 10:29:37
July 21 2014 02:40 GMT
#987
Nevermind
http://www.twitch.tv/cfgoscuba c terran hwaiting.. sc2 too ez, 4 days playing and Im already platinun..wtf.. fuck sc2. I uninstalled it.. www.youtube.com/user/cfgoscuba2
SuGo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States681 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-22 18:26:45
July 22 2014 18:22 GMT
#988
Hi,

I have a question. I use XSplit to stream. I'm really using MCA just for the chatting to the twitch followers.

Anyhow, this isn't related to MCA, so forgive me if I could post this in a better spot. Here's the question:

My Xsplit video/audio and all of that works fine. Except, when I watch some of the koreans play, even when they alt-tab to their desktop, it still keeps Starcraft open. You never get to see their desktop or anything. I want to do it like this. Does anyone know which settings I need to change/add?

As it stands right now, my whole desktop 1920x1080 is visible- weather StarCraft is open or not; If I alt-tab, then it shows desktop, etc. I want to make it so it only captures and shows full screen Starcraft and nothing else (if I alt-tab, it would still just show starcraft to the watchers). Help please

Edit: I am also using UScreenCapture
13Julia
Profile Joined November 2004
Canada231 Posts
July 22 2014 18:26 GMT
#989
You need to select it to capture the specific window only or the specific application.
SuGo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States681 Posts
July 22 2014 18:29 GMT
#990
On July 23 2014 03:26 13Julia wrote:
You need to select it to capture the specific window only or the specific application.


I figured. But how do I do this?

When I go to "File... Add Game..." it tells me to select the game first. But you can't really select starcraft since it's a full screen game.

And I have no idea how to make it capture a specific window like starcraft while it's in full screen mode.
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
July 23 2014 19:29 GMT
#991
What's new in 1.9.9.9?

- Updated wDetector
- Added hints to streams
- Added option to automatically set status on Twitch with player's name from the game
- Fixed known bugs


Please update and report any problems.
Thank you!
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-23 20:30:41
July 23 2014 20:22 GMT
#992
To the 40 users who already downloaded latest version, you need to download it again. ShittyPlugin was updated to version 0.82. Otherwise your stream will be not added to the launcher and you will see "-1 viewers" for own stream. Sorry for the problem, didn't know XML has problems with special characters.
[image loading]
Now this description is ok, without special characters
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
sas.ZaRaki
Profile Joined March 2012
Spain199 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 02:30:41
July 24 2014 02:24 GMT
#993
last version is not working so well, i have some lag that i dont have with old vers.
also the autoupdate thing is so annoying, u cant even split ur workers
ive noticed that sometimes in overlay set a player as (R) when he had picked his race in lobby, and sometimes my race it shows as (R) when i always pick z.
hope it helps
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
July 24 2014 02:26 GMT
#994
On July 24 2014 05:22 xboi209 wrote:
you will see "-1 viewers" for own stream.
Now this description is ok, without special characters


That would be pretty depressing for any streamer to see -1 viewers lol
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
SuGo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States681 Posts
July 24 2014 15:06 GMT
#995
Hi,

So I started streaming using only MCA. When you go to the A/V tab settings, I have simply chosed MCA Launcher Video. I go to "configure" and chose Starcraft Full Screen.

I clicked "record" and the stream began. However, it's still capturing a portion of my desktop when I alt-tab (top left of my desktop). How can I stop that and only make it show Starcraft only- never any part of my desktop.

Thanks for any help.
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 16:49:08
July 24 2014 15:36 GMT
#996
Can't play on fish with this newest version, everytime I start game my opponent just drop.

e: it's avg antyvirus problem .
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
SuGo
Profile Joined March 2013
United States681 Posts
July 24 2014 16:48 GMT
#997
On July 25 2014 00:36 Mewka wrote:
Can't play on fish with this newest version, everytime I start game my opponent just drop.


Works fine for me.
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
July 24 2014 17:30 GMT
#998
On July 24 2014 11:24 sas.ZaRaki wrote:
last version is not working so well, i have some lag that i dont have with old vers.
also the autoupdate thing is so annoying, u cant even split ur workers
ive noticed that sometimes in overlay set a player as (R) when he had picked his race in lobby, and sometimes my race it shows as (R) when i always pick z.
hope it helps

from mca

thanks for info zaraki. I played yeasterday and i didnt notice lag, but i made few chnages and now should be ok for you.

List of chnages:

mca64Launcher:
- list of stream will be checked every 5 minutes when you are in game, when not, every 45 seconds
(before always 45 seconds, in ealier version always every 2 minutes)
ShittyPlugin .83 :
- there will be only one message for auto twitch staus update (success or fail)
- there will be check if is need to update status in 3 minute mark of game. So status will be updated 1 or 2 times per game (earlier always 2 times),
- there will be check if stream is ON, if not and auto status is checked then will be no action (no messages),
- fixed races display (i hope)

Please redownload 1.9.9.9 version


btw you can chnage twitch status in game by command /status or /opis

example /status Madonna is awesome!
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
ExBoshy
Profile Joined June 2014
118 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 19:58:35
July 24 2014 19:58 GMT
#999
For some reason my launcher doesn't display streams. It shows me white window. Am I missing something?
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-24 20:23:00
July 24 2014 20:22 GMT
#1000
On July 25 2014 04:58 fly747 wrote:
For some reason my launcher doesn't display streams. It shows me white window. Am I missing something?

probably you have wrong system date or other SSL issue. Or maybe antivirus
SSL compares your system date with the certificate's expiration date
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 389
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32754
Bisu 3063
Shuttle 1731
Hyuk 1311
EffOrt 718
Mini 696
Larva 361
Soma 282
ZerO 259
firebathero 234
[ Show more ]
Zeus 100
hero 92
Last 85
Sexy 70
Hyun 43
Mong 40
Killer 40
Pusan 35
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 33
PianO 32
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 28
sorry 20
zelot 18
Rock 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Noble 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7423
qojqva1440
Dendi835
Counter-Strike
fl0m2210
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1355
crisheroes937
Liquid`Hasu575
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2636
B2W.Neo1372
Beastyqt393
Livibee207
Hui .189
Liquid`VortiX161
KnowMe87
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King84
elazer64
CosmosSc2 24
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9058
• WagamamaTV181
League of Legends
• Jankos1924
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 23m
INu's Battles
21h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.