• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:16
CEST 16:16
KST 23:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7354 users

[Replays] EG.Machine Looking for Unreleased

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-22 18:51:28
November 21 2012 22:18 GMT
#1
Replay Pack V.01 has been released. I will add more replays when they come in from the community if they do. There is around 350ish replays currently.

DOWNLOAD


Because Machine played a majority of his games in 2008 and 2009 most of his replays are played in Version 1.15 which means some of his replays will be broken if tried to be viewed in the most current version of brood war which at this time is 1.16.1. So you will need to revert to 1.15 in order to view most of his replays without any issues!

So I have always been a Machine fan since the day I saw him play. While he may have switch too SC2 I'm looking for more replays of this guy. I've found all of his replays from Teamliquid and GosuGamers. I'm wondering if anyone else has replays of this guy. I'm looking for ANY replays. I'm trying to construct a formal replay pack of Machine.

I've been asking around at Machine directly who is sadly away from his home computer where they are all located so I am unable to get my hands on those. I've asked PsyonicReaver a once roomate and friend of Machine but he lost his old Brood War replays on his computer sadly. Does anyone have any replays of this guy thanks much!
Master Chief
Forcewater
Profile Joined July 2011
United Kingdom206 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-21 22:58:54
November 21 2012 22:51 GMT
#2
On November 22 2012 07:18 Pucca wrote:
So I have always been a Machine fan since the day I saw him play. While he may have switch too SC2 I'm looking for more replays of this guy. I've found all of his replays from Teamliquid and GosuGamers. I'm wondering if anyone else has replays of this guy. I'm looking for ANY replays. I'm trying to construct a formal replay pack of Machine.

I've been asking around at Machine directly who is sadly away from his home computer where they are all located so I am unable to get my hands on those. I've asked PsyonicReaver a once roomate and friend of Machine but he lost his old Brood War replays on his computer sadly. Does anyone have any replays of this guy thanks much!


I'm 99% certain I have some on my old laptop. Last time I tried to boot it up, smoke billowed out, but I'll see if I can get it running again.

EDIT: I can't access the gg.net site right now, so I don't know if these are on there, but have you checked these out?
http://www.repdepot.net/player.php?id=421
"Reddit on the other hand has always just been a box full of retarded blind puppies licking and sniffing everything they come in contact with and leaving it moist and oily" - Gamegene
reps)Defi
Profile Joined September 2007
Russian Federation337 Posts
November 21 2012 23:11 GMT
#3
http://bwreplays.com/search/EG.machine
check this (and other tags he used too)

or maybe just ask him? He streams for tl.net as i know, so its ez to catch him online.
zimp
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary959 Posts
November 22 2012 00:28 GMT
#4
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uury10
agentzimp
TL+ Member
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
November 22 2012 00:50 GMT
#5
I have some on a backup CD of replays my friends and I watched to make fun of [Media] (typically IdrA and G5 vs Machine since they had the best games). If you're still interested in them come Christmas break I'll be sure to grab all of my BW backups.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
November 22 2012 01:04 GMT
#6
I have tons of losses to him saved somewhere on an external drive, I'll try to find them.
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-22 01:47:27
November 22 2012 01:47 GMT
#7
I have some clan war reps vs him from way back when during WGTCL. But they are on my PC back in America.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
masterbreti
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Korea (South)2711 Posts
November 22 2012 03:40 GMT
#8
I remember my friend telling me of the epic BO7 he had with Machine (his ID was Future[Light] at the time). I know he mentioned he had the reps on a old computer, they were apperently very intense matches.

Since we are speaking of Machine, If anyone had those reps somewhere, I would love to get my hands on them.
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
November 22 2012 14:42 GMT
#9
For anyone who has to go back home for them ill be sure to wait I think I have about 400 replays of this guy thus far
Master Chief
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
November 22 2012 15:45 GMT
#10
Why not shoot him a PM
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
November 22 2012 17:01 GMT
#11
On November 23 2012 00:45 Plexa wrote:
Why not shoot him a PM

I have, through twitter and he has them all on his home computer so he is unable to get his hands on them.
Master Chief
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
November 22 2012 18:49 GMT
#12
Replay Pack V.01 has been released. I will add more replays when they come in from the community if they do. There is around 350ish replays currently.

DOWNLOAD

Master Chief
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1105
RotterdaM632
SteadfastSC290
TKL 229
Rex134
CosmosSc2 37
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 229
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 37
ProTech33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42686
Calm 2840
Shuttle 2376
Jaedong 1594
Horang2 932
actioN 641
Mini 586
Soma 512
EffOrt 446
Soulkey 442
[ Show more ]
Stork 331
Rush 304
Larva 243
ZerO 223
BeSt 223
Snow 188
Mong 138
firebathero 132
Zeus 94
Mind 82
hero 70
910 69
Free 62
sorry 59
Hyun 47
Yoon 45
Sharp 45
Shine 37
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 31
JYJ 29
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 23
Aegong 22
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Killer 13
Rock 12
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1284
Counter-Strike
fl0m2218
Fnx 596
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
ChuDatz19
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko371
Other Games
singsing2199
hiko702
crisheroes613
B2W.Neo306
DeMusliM227
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax174
Liquid`VortiX147
Liquid`RaSZi111
Trikslyr69
QueenE60
dupreeh43
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1403
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2077
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 44m
The PondCast
19h 44m
INu's Battles
20h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.