• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:58
CEST 21:58
KST 04:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6935 users

[Winners Interview] CJ Entus vs KT Rolster

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Kimoleon
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States210 Posts
March 05 2012 08:29 GMT
#1
Your winners, CJ Entus~

CJ Entus, winners “Let’s enter the Post Season!”

[image loading]
Left to Right : CJ Entus’ Jang Yoon Chul ((P)Snow), Kim Jung Woo ((Z)EffOrt), Lee Kyung Min ((P)Horang2)
in their most confident pose.



CJ Entus and Woongjin Stars are in a fierce race for their post season tickets, CJ beat KT Rolster getting a precious win. With two games remaining for CJ, they are in a better position than Woongjin which has only one game left. The main characters for today’s victory (P)Snow, (P)Horang2, and (Z)EffOrt says “We’re happy to contribute to our team win”, and made a resolution that “we’ll definitely win the rest of our games to enter the post season”.


Q. How long has it been since the three of you won together?
(P)Snow – I feel like we’re one step closer to enter the Post Season, plus it has been a long time so I feel even better.
(P)Horang2 – I stacked up many losses so I could not sleep well at night, I think I can sleep comfortably tonight. (laugh)
(Z)EffOrt – I’m happy we made it to the doorstep into the post season. If we go up we’ll definitely meet KT, I think I will be more confident next time.


Q. If you were to explain each of your games.
(P)Snow – It was surprising/scary. (laugh) I’ve been owned by this strategy before but I did not predict it. In practice, I remember (P)Horang2-hyung using it against me. After the practice game, (P)Horang2-hyung told me how to beat it as well. I won today’s game because of (P)Horang2-hyung. (laugh)
(P)Horang2 – I don’t have memories of winning PvP. I wasn’t confident and Kim Dae Yeob((P)Stats) looked like a huge mountain. Especially since he’s been performing so well, I was nervous and playing it out, the spawning spots were good and I think I won because I played well. (laugh)
(Z)EffOrt – I had a clear build order advantage. My early attack was slightly pushed back, which surprised me, but I trusted that my skills would pull through.


Q. When you executed your timing rush against (P)Stats, did you feel that you were going to win?
(P)Horang2 – I felt it. Depending on the control there was a chance of blocking it, but I felt that (P)Stats was nervous.


Q. You laughed at the end. Any special meaning?
(P)Horang2 – This season I could not win against SKT1 and KT, plus I could never finish the last set for the win. With today’s win I broke that jinx. Today I feel awesome.


Q. You could have lost today.
(P)Snow – In our past match against Woongjin I played in set 5 and lost. I made a resolution to win today.
(P)Horang2 – There’s a saying that if you can’t avoid it, enjoy it. (laugh)
(Z)EffOrt – Like a saying 'in crisis, there’s a chance' I approached this game as my chance.


Q. This season people say CJ’s Protoss line is weak.
(P)Horang2 – It’s correct. (laugh) We probably have to apologize. (laugh) I think it will be okay if we start performing well from now on.


Q. You’re battling Woongjin Stars for a post season ticket. Woongjin also won today.
(P)Snow – Honestly I rooted for Team 8 to win. (laugh)
(P)Horang2 – I think Shin Jae Wook ((P)Flying) hyung always plays well in important games.


Q. Goals for remaining matches.
(P)Snow – I will do my best to prepare.
(P)Horang2 – For our next opponents, it’s the last games of their season. We will do our best to show good games for the audience.
(Z)EffOrt – Because our last matches have non-post season teams, we won’t think lightly of them. We won’t lose concentration, and will do our best.


Q. Your individual records, how do you want to end the season?
(P)Snow – If I get the chance, I will win them all.
(P)Horang2 – Now that I have 50% win rate, I want lucky number 7. 70% is the goal.
(Z)EffOrt – There are two matches left, with two more wins I want to end the season with 11 wins.


Q. Anything you would like to add.
(P)Snow – The company, parents, and fans show lots of concern for us. We’ll definitely enter the post season… so wait for us.
(P)Horang2 – After reading the fan letters to tell me to calm down and play well, I think that helped me get back on track. I’m thankful, and will do my best so they won’t worry more. Also my parents aren’t picking up my calls (laugh) I want to send them my regards. My older sisters are elusive as well. Is it because I’m bad lately… (laugh)
(Z)EffOrt – The company and coaching staff helps us to focus in our games, I want to thank them. Our fans’ cheers also give me lots of strength. Even though our team juniors don’t get to play, they help us a lot. I am thankful because it’s a harsh time. I will do my best to represent our juniors


[Daily e-Sports Kang Sung Gil journalist gillnim@dailyesports.com]
Source – Daily e-Sports
Together with SK Telecom in the e-Sports world (www.sktelecom.com)
#nanashin #once | No Sana No Life | BW Forever ~
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
March 05 2012 08:34 GMT
#2
Thanks for translation, CJ vs KT in playoffs is going to be awesome for sure.
+ Show Spoiler +
Horang i still don't like you!
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
sinistral
Profile Joined October 2010
Singapore859 Posts
March 05 2012 09:46 GMT
#3
Horang2 still so QT.
(´・ω・`)
firehand101
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3152 Posts
March 05 2012 10:00 GMT
#4
+ Show Spoiler +
Where is the leta interview ahhahahahaahhahaah

hahahahah
The opinions expressed by our users do not reflect the official position of TeamLiquid.net or its staff.
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
March 05 2012 10:55 GMT
#5
On March 05 2012 19:00 firehand101 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Where is the leta interview ahhahahahaahhahaah

hahahahah

+ Show Spoiler +
I think his responses to most of those questions would just be "Flash".

Not much you can do about that.


Horang2's answers made me lol. Funny guy.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-05 11:31:34
March 05 2012 11:29 GMT
#6
Horang was so qt during the end of the game vs Stats.

WOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHHOHOHOO
WriterXiao8~~
watermel0n
Profile Joined February 2012
Philippines5 Posts
March 05 2012 12:26 GMT
#7
flash 1 game losing streak done !
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
March 05 2012 12:55 GMT
#8
Poor Horang2 being ignored by his family
KenNage
Profile Joined May 2009
Chile885 Posts
March 05 2012 17:06 GMT
#9
On March 05 2012 21:55 Sayle wrote:
Poor Horang2 being ignored by his family



Lose a game, Dishonor family !

+ Show Spoiler +
Not intended to offend anyone, i just find funny when ppl say that about asian culture xD
reincremate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China2216 Posts
March 05 2012 17:57 GMT
#10
Horang2 was smiling at the end of that game like he'd won an OSL
Gatsbizzle
Profile Joined March 2010
United States132 Posts
March 05 2012 18:02 GMT
#11
Good to see Horang2 get back on track a little.
I joined TeamLiquid for TSL2 but I stayed for Nada's Body.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 168
ProTech155
JuggernautJason63
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 227
Dewaltoss 109
Hyuk 79
firebathero 66
Trap 44
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc9484
qojqva1300
Counter-Strike
fl0m1541
Fnx 767
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3798
Khaldor1102
crisheroes1051
Liquid`Hasu565
Other Games
summit1g6261
FrodaN2703
shahzam296
XBOCT273
C9.Mang0202
ArmadaUGS145
CosmosSc2 24
ZombieGrub9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH358
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie934
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 2m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 2m
Online Event
15h 2m
FEL
20h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.