• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9211 users

[SPL] Round 3 Week 2 - The Beginning of the End - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
76 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
February 23 2012 19:10 GMT
#61
On February 24 2012 04:06 Kiante wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2012 04:04 OpticalShot wrote:
D'AWWW DEM JANGBI REEBOS
Thanks for write-up (for all those that contributed to the OP). I'm not going to lie, having some bias in the write-up is more fun than trying to be completely objective. I would have blamed Shine and Shine only in the Khan's 0-3 loss to CJ just because I'm a massive Shine hater but yeah...
=)
Go Khan!

and not january?

Thanks to the new subscribe feature, I can check back so quickly yay!

So yeah. I don't blame January. Well, maybe I do, for using Shine. But it's all Shine's fault. We all know he still has much to pay for his sins against the good of Protoss eSports. Okay, I might try being a little more objective. He got unlucky with the BO because of his sins of the past. Blah! So anyway with Shine's loss the team spirit went down and January was like fuck this might as well give the noobs a shot so she went with Sharp who hasn't shown any "spark" in televised games. Then she went with Turn because she wanted to end the bad day with some lulz and there we go. BLAME SHINE!
[TLMS] REBOOT
GunPaladin
Profile Joined September 2011
United States1205 Posts
February 23 2012 19:11 GMT
#62
that CJ Entus gear is nice
The doctors gave me 9 months to live, ]BIG[ gave me a life time.
Fanatic-Templar
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada5819 Posts
February 23 2012 20:14 GMT
#63
On February 23 2012 18:11 Kiante wrote:
My opinion on the matter is, through their shear (supposed) depth; they’ll scrap through (and probably choke in the playoffs).


"Sheer" depth and probably "scrape" through, though I could see a case for "scrap" as well, in reference to "scrappy games".

Apologies for the pedantry.
I bear this sig to commemorate the loss of the team icon that commemorated Oversky's 2008-2009 Proleague Round 1 performance.
Ozarugold
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
2716 Posts
February 23 2012 21:29 GMT
#64
Everything was great...except for the fact that I kept getting reminded that there are only 5 games left.

I wish OSL would start soon...

and MSL would come back...

and is it just me or does the word OSL look like a person kneeling down in fetal position?
this is my quote.
MeteorRise
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada611 Posts
February 23 2012 22:46 GMT
#65
Great write up as always. I wish t8 somehow made the play offs and everything was happy and wonderful, but unless stars and cj suddenly start to get destroyed, I dont think its going to happen. I agree that khan, skt, kt, and cj are going to be the final four.
Elegance, in all things.
Shebuha
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada1335 Posts
February 23 2012 23:20 GMT
#66
The arduous scrolling begins.... I love it. ^_^

Great article as per usual, guys!!
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
February 24 2012 00:14 GMT
#67
On February 24 2012 06:29 Ozarugold wrote:
Everything was great...except for the fact that I kept getting reminded that there are only 5 games left.

I wish OSL would start soon...

and MSL would come back...

and is it just me or does the word OSL look like a person kneeling down in fetal position?


Cannot unsee
khaydarin9
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia423 Posts
February 24 2012 01:59 GMT
#68
On February 24 2012 07:46 MeteorRise wrote:
Great write up as always. I wish t8 somehow made the play offs and everything was happy and wonderful, but unless stars and cj suddenly start to get destroyed, I dont think its going to happen. I agree that khan, skt, kt, and cj are going to be the final four.


I'm a CJ supporter, and I think I would be okay with CJ not making the playoffs if Team 8 got in there instead, if they showed that they had a viable shot at being one of the final two teams.
Be safe, Woo Jung Ho <3
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10567 Posts
February 24 2012 02:19 GMT
#69
If I don't see some Jaedong drones soon............

Prediction of Stars 3-1 KT??? rly??? + Show Spoiler +
yarly


KT 3-0 Stars imo
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
February 24 2012 02:22 GMT
#70
(Z)n.Die_soO is good at ZvT. I'm not sure why no one else seems to realize this.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
poisui
Profile Joined July 2011
1088 Posts
February 24 2012 02:31 GMT
#71
I really enjoyed reading this unbiased write-up. Good job! =)
catleaves
Profile Joined December 2010
United States506 Posts
February 24 2012 02:35 GMT
#72
awesome write-up! thank you for covering woongjin! :D
^^
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
February 24 2012 02:54 GMT
#73
On February 24 2012 11:22 Lightwip wrote:
(Z)n.Die_soO is good at ZvT. I'm not sure why no one else seems to realize this.


Prove it!
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Mawi
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden4365 Posts
February 25 2012 00:56 GMT
#74
so imba!!! love these
Forever Mirin Zyzz Son of Zeus Brother of Hercules Father of the Aesthetics
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
February 25 2012 01:23 GMT
#75
On February 24 2012 11:54 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2012 11:22 Lightwip wrote:
(Z)n.Die_soO is good at ZvT. I'm not sure why no one else seems to realize this.


Prove it!

His overall record is essentially a scrub bashing record with losses to Light and Flash.
His games don't reek of victory by the weakness of the opponent. He wins by being better.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Iri
Profile Joined January 2010
150 Posts
February 26 2012 05:44 GMT
#76
Good writeup, thanks.
Opportunities multiply as they are seized. -Sun Tzu
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
February 27 2012 14:43 GMT
#77
Will air force ace be in the playoffs? Tune in next time haha. Though I think the 3-1 rolster thing is pushing it
User was warned for too many mimes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft731
PiGStarcraft258
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 345
Stork 207
Leta 121
ggaemo 110
PianO 61
Hyuk 29
Bale 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 697
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox560
Westballz55
Mew2King13
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor649
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0251
Sick126
RuFF_SC2113
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1301
• Stunt398
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 41m
Online Event
5h 41m
FEL
10h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.