• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:25
CEST 14:25
KST 21:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8587 users

KT vs CJ Postmatch Interview - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
December 20 2011 00:10 GMT
#21
Q: Any last comments?
A: I want to say one thing to Perfective. Perfective, I love you!

Q: This is quite shocking. Is this your coming out?
A: I can't tell you yet. You'll find out soon enough (laughs). It is not a coming out, but it's something I have in mind to surprise the fans in the future.

That is too cute <3
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
December 20 2011 00:10 GMT
#22
On December 20 2011 08:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 08:03 Xiphos wrote:
On December 20 2011 07:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
Q: This is quite shocking. Is this your coming out?
A: I can't tell you yet. You'll find out soon enough (laughs). It is not a coming out, but it's something I have in mind to surprise the fans in the future.

^ I would've said "yes," in fact. Just sayin'.


What the-
Is Stats gay?

Who doesn't want a piece of Perfective?


Post pic plox
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
TuElite
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada2123 Posts
December 20 2011 00:19 GMT
#23
Gotta hate those 9s. KT hwaiting
Always Smile - Jung Nicole - Follow Nicole on Twitter @_911007 and me @TuElite
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
December 20 2011 02:26 GMT
#24
Are there bonus points in FPL if two of your players love each other? I mean, if there isn't then there should...

But hopefully KT recover from their poor start. They have great players who can be up there with the best from other teams, though they only have 1 Flash.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
December 20 2011 02:39 GMT
#25
thanks for the interview ^^ zeehar you are a live saver
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
December 20 2011 02:53 GMT
#26
On December 20 2011 08:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2011 08:03 Xiphos wrote:
On December 20 2011 07:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
Q: This is quite shocking. Is this your coming out?
A: I can't tell you yet. You'll find out soon enough (laughs). It is not a coming out, but it's something I have in mind to surprise the fans in the future.

^ I would've said "yes," in fact. Just sayin'.


What the-
Is Stats gay?

Who doesn't want a piece of Perfective?


Not me , I would rather have a piece of tossgirl , hides back in to his cave >.<.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
dongmydrum
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States139 Posts
December 20 2011 04:58 GMT
#27
1. Hoejja is always smiling.
2. I can't recognize Stats.
3. Flash looks so arrogant in that photo, as he should be
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
December 20 2011 05:27 GMT
#28
Great, now KT is trying to have two "God" players on their team. Imba!
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
Release
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4397 Posts
December 20 2011 05:33 GMT
#29
Flash still able to scrutinize himself when he completely dominates his opponent.
☺
Warpath
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1242 Posts
December 20 2011 06:00 GMT
#30
On December 20 2011 03:38 zeehar wrote:
Q: Your play was perfect.
A: I still think there were some disappointing moments. I could have not received any harass from (P)Horang2 at all, but I lost more SCVs than I expected. I knew there was a shuttle in his base, but I did not know that it was coming until it came into my base. I need to improve in this aspect.

ROFL i love flash

On December 20 2011 03:38 zeehar wrote:
Q: How do you feel when you kill probes with vultures?
A: It's fun. Horang2 was late in reacting to my harass at 7 o'clock. I knew I had the win at that moment. The probes I got later on because I predicted their movement, and I was able to secure the win after that.

Exactly why i love broodwar


And I'm really curious about Stats' interview last question now... O.o
HighTemper
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada3867 Posts
December 20 2011 06:18 GMT
#31
Q: How do you feel when you kill probes with vultures?
A: It's fun.

I wonder what Fantasy's answer would be.

Thank you for the translation!
"Issue the orders Sir [JangBi], and I will storm Hell." - Anthony Wayne
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
December 20 2011 06:52 GMT
#32
stats transferred his chin to perfective
POGGERS
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
December 20 2011 07:22 GMT
#33
<3 stats!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
December 20 2011 08:21 GMT
#34
On December 20 2011 15:52 konadora wrote:
stats transferred his chin to perfective


"Hey Perfective, for your amazing contributions to our PL campaign last season, we have a special reward for you!"

"Oh really? I'm sorry we didn't win but thanks, I guess?"

"We are giving you STATS' CHINNNNNN~~~!!!"

Best bonus ever?
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
Termit
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden3466 Posts
December 20 2011 08:24 GMT
#35
Flash is dissapointed because his sixth sense isn't fully developed to feel when something is gonna happen before his opponent has even thought about it. He must train harder on this aspect so he can stay a few more steps ahead of his opponents in future games.

~~
( ̄。 ̄)~zzz ◕ ◡ ◕
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
December 20 2011 08:58 GMT
#36
hoejja definate mvp
▲ ▲ ▲
themask4f
Profile Joined December 2011
138 Posts
December 20 2011 09:17 GMT
#37
looks ;like his zvz did indeed improve
jjhchsc2
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)2393 Posts
December 20 2011 09:24 GMT
#38
thanks!
good read.
Lee Ssang/ Lee Shin/ Kim Jung Woo/ Kim Min Chul/Jun Tae Yang/Park Soo Ho/Lee Jung Hoon/Choi Sung Hoon/ Moon Sung Won/Park Ji Soo/ Lee Ho Joon/ Jang Min Chul/ Kim Seung Chul/SaSe/IdrA/Ret Fighting! BW4Life
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
December 20 2011 12:36 GMT
#39
Thanks for translating. I'm really appreciate it.

Stats, I'm sure he has great reason why he love Perfective.
great interview . KT fighting!!! HoeJJa
Learn,live and love it.
Lebesgue
Profile Joined October 2008
4542 Posts
December 20 2011 13:11 GMT
#40
HoeJJa is the hero of that match.

Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1207
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54492
Calm 3791
Shuttle 2813
Bisu 1321
FanTaSy 1296
firebathero 389
Stork 275
Hyuk 263
Zeus 252
actioN 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 237
Soma 232
Rush 223
EffOrt 208
Soulkey 145
Last 139
Light 128
ZerO 114
Snow 110
Mong 71
Dewaltoss 64
PianO 64
Pusan 56
Sea.KH 56
Killer 45
JYJ 44
NotJumperer 37
hero 36
Barracks 36
Free 35
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 31
Yoon 30
Bale 29
Aegong 27
Sharp 22
Shine 20
sorry 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 18
Noble 16
Dota 2
Gorgc6421
Dendi520
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1328
kRYSTAL_97
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko425
Other Games
gofns33593
singsing1994
B2W.Neo660
crisheroes245
DeMusliM213
hiko152
Livibee98
byalli14
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
36m
OSC
9h 51m
Replay Cast
10h 36m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.