• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:45
CEST 17:45
KST 00:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10518 users

[Interview] SKT vs KHAN

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 14:32:40
December 17 2011 14:21 GMT
#1
(P)Stork "Blessings from (Z)YellOw"

[image loading]

Was it the forces of the Kong-line at work. Stork was beaming after winning the 22nd Taek-Bang-Rok. He is now ahead in head-to-head's by more than twice the wins at 15-7. At this point you could call Stork (P)Bisu's natural enemy. Futhermore, Stork is on fire this season, as he is now first in line for the most-wins title with 4 straight wins, passing other members of TBLS.

Q You now have the most wins with four straight victories. How does it feel.
A This has never happened to me (laughs). The last time I won the most-wins title, it was a 6-way tie so I didn't feel special at all. I am so happy that I don't have to share the most-wins title this season with anybody at least for a few days. I'm pretty sure somebody will pass me by the end of the season, though. I always perform better at the beginning of each season (laughs). Even though there are only three rounds, I feel like I will lose a lot towards the end, so I want to win as much as I can early on (laughs).

Q You won a Taek-Bang-Rok.
A I personally had IEF on my mind [Bisu beat Stork in the 2011 IEF finals 3-2]. Yesterday we were chatting on Kakao-tok and he said he wouldn't be playing today. I didn't believe him (laughs). I got a feeling that I would play him, so I practiced hard, but for some reason I lost a lot, so I started to get nervous. It's a relief that I won today (laughs).

Q Does the fact that it was the 22nd Taek-Bang-Rok mean anything.
A After (Z)YellOw retired, I didn't think much about the Kong line, but today it felt like luck was on my side, so I felt good. I feel like I had yellow's blessings because it was our 22nd Taek-Bang-Rok.

Q Your team stomped SKTelecom's Protoss line. You must be happy.
A For some reason I had a feeling I would run into bisu, so I prepared a specialized build for him. I am very happy that I was able to beat someone who did so well last season.

Q Samsung Khan's atmosphere is at an all-time high.
A Overall a lot of new players joined and Coach Oh was also added so our team's atmosphere is cheery. I don't think any particular player played exceptionally well; I think our team is just riding the good momentum. We are having fun playing (laughs).

Q You've been busy with other schedules recently; how is your body holding up.
A I'm honestly pretty exhausted. I only practiced the SKTelecom match for three days, but I had nightmares about it and felt the lack of sleep get to me. I think a good night's rest trumps quantity of practice in improving a player's condition.

Q Any last words.
A Our team's on fire and I hope to carry this momentum forward. I practiced for PvZ very hard as well, and want to thank all the players and coaching staff members that helped me practice.

Source: Daily E-sports
Translator
friendbg
Profile Joined November 2010
Bulgaria576 Posts
December 17 2011 14:24 GMT
#2
thanks man
Why leave today's work for tomorrow, when you can do it the day after
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
December 17 2011 14:28 GMT
#3
Q Your team stomped SKTelecom's Protoss line. You must be happy.
A For some reason I had a feeling I would run into bisu, so I prepare a specialized build for him. I am very happy that I was able to beat someone who did so well last season.

Very clever indeed SBG , Keep fighting song byung gooo !!!!!
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
December 17 2011 14:30 GMT
#4
Thanks very much for translation.
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
December 17 2011 14:35 GMT
#5
What are his other schedules? Thanks for the interview translations.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
rotinegg
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1719 Posts
December 17 2011 14:37 GMT
#6
On December 17 2011 23:35 Hyde wrote:
What are his other schedules? Thanks for the interview translations.

He was recently filmed in Samsung commercials for their TV's and laptops
Translator
ShatterZer0
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1843 Posts
December 17 2011 14:44 GMT
#7
SvB is, as always, AWESOME~!
A time to live.
ionize
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Ireland399 Posts
December 17 2011 14:57 GMT
#8
Thanks for sharing. stork is just a down to earth guy, really loving it.
I just love video games, what's your excuse?
Too_MuchZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Finland2818 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-17 16:22:07
December 17 2011 16:03 GMT
#9
Haha obviously opposing team players always say "I am not playing that day". It's not even lie because everybody knows they have to say that
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
December 17 2011 16:30 GMT
#10
Thanks for translating. I'm really appreciate it.

Congrats Khan.
Learn,live and love it.
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
December 17 2011 16:32 GMT
#11
and people still claims bisu has better pvp than stork lol

another translation thanks a lot, hope to see the turn and jangbi interviews too
ace hwaiting!!
Keone
Profile Joined April 2011
United States812 Posts
December 17 2011 16:41 GMT
#12
YEAAAAH STORKU!!!!

Show him that while Bisu has the face, Stork has the body...

wait... that's not relevant at all...
BW Forever. Flash is the Ultimate Bonjwa.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
December 17 2011 17:04 GMT
#13
funny how Stork is just wrecking, its almost like last season at the start rofl, ow Stork and his cycles up and down.
WriterXiao8~~
chaosTheory_14cc
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1270 Posts
December 17 2011 17:12 GMT
#14
Thanks for translating!

Congrats Khan! I can still taste those SKTears.
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
December 17 2011 17:30 GMT
#15
Son Byung Goo!
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Captain Peabody
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3136 Posts
December 17 2011 18:13 GMT
#16
Yes. The Kong line shall forever triumph, for The Kong himself has willed it. Now that Yellow has left the scene, he has given his blessing upon his disciples, and they shall rise from the ashes to triumph anew.

Stork!
Dies Irae venit. youtube.com/SnobbinsFilms
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
December 17 2011 18:15 GMT
#17
On December 18 2011 02:04 Kipsate wrote:
funny how Stork is just wrecking, its almost like last season at the start rofl, ow Stork and his cycles up and down.

hes waiting for Pandarian expansion
Stork[gm]
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
December 17 2011 18:21 GMT
#18
Bisu too busy dating Jaedong to prepare properly.
Taekwon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8155 Posts
December 17 2011 18:24 GMT
#19
...Everybody wants to be a cat...

=(
▲ ▲ ▲
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
December 17 2011 18:25 GMT
#20
"I only practiced the SKTelecom match for three days, but I had nightmares"

I hope this win sets him at ease.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
Codebar 34
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1146
Mini 921
Soma 631
actioN 512
ggaemo 389
Rush 372
Light 357
Larva 287
Stork 269
Horang2 255
[ Show more ]
BeSt 243
Snow 206
hero 183
Barracks 146
Killer 115
firebathero 102
Aegong 92
Shine 92
Dewaltoss 90
Sea.KH 75
Zeus 72
Shinee 45
Sexy 43
Sharp 36
soO 36
JYJ 35
sorry 30
ToSsGirL 28
Liquid`Ret 28
Bale 22
zelot 19
Trap 17
Rock 14
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7933
qojqva1971
Dendi841
420jenkins172
Counter-Strike
x6flipin1745
fl0m1066
Fnx 754
edward61
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5291
Other Games
singsing1550
B2W.Neo879
byalli519
Khaldor492
Lowko365
Mlord293
DeMusliM208
Liquid`VortiX186
KnowMe140
ArmadaUGS122
ceh990
Trikslyr43
BRAT_OK 26
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV226
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream184
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH191
• StrangeGG 69
• mYiSmile121
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV418
League of Legends
• Nemesis2691
• Jankos1795
• TFBlade693
Other Games
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 15m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 15m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.