• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:57
CEST 13:57
KST 20:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9939 users

We are Team 8!

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
November 17 2011 06:00 GMT
#1
HYPE!!! HYPE!!! HYPE!!! HYPE!!!



OP Notes: I've never edited a video in my life and taught myself about 4 hours ago. So while this may not be as pretty as the pros, I hope you can take as much enjoyment out of this as I did making it.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
KenNage
Profile Joined May 2009
Chile885 Posts
November 17 2011 06:11 GMT
#2
gooooooooo team 8 !!!!!
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
November 17 2011 06:11 GMT
#3
I'll keep my Oz icon as a gift of remembrance.

BUT GO TEAM 8

FUCK YEAH JAEDONG
Jaedong plz
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 06:20:52
November 17 2011 06:13 GMT
#4
I'm only 5 minutes in but I really want to tell you I'm enjoying it. Team 8 hypehype! :O

edit: I don't want to take away from what a cool job you did but I would have lowered the music a little more and had the commentary and crowd a little louder. Commentary is the best soundtrack I can ask for though so I'm very bias'd.
I really really liked the song at 10 minutes though!

Thanks BisuDagger
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Crisium
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1618 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 06:13:55
November 17 2011 06:13 GMT
#5
We need a proper Team 8 logo so we can have it to distinguish the new fans from the "never forget" fans since both groups are picking Oz, Fox, MBC.
Broodwar and Stork forever! List of BW players with most Ro16, Ro8: http://tinyurl.com/BWRo16-Ro8
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 17 2011 06:16 GMT
#6
@Bisu dagger nice attempt but the hype video lasted for me until the 5 minute mark , I believe a shorter version of team 8 would be better , The intro could have just started with each players in their respective team booth and than you zoom in to the epic game and cue in the musics , instead of using team 8 pictures with the autumn leave back ground . Despite that I just want to say nice try .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
joohyunee
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
Korea (South)1087 Posts
November 17 2011 06:28 GMT
#7
I'm hyped by the video O.o

Also.. like many others are saying, a good balance between songs/commentary is key in terms of audio; I hope you enjoyed/learned a lot from the experience!

Thanks so much for putting the video together! I love highlight videos.
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
November 17 2011 07:47 GMT
#8
OMGGGGGG IL OVE THIS VIDEO OMG ICAME LIKE TEN TIMES CAN I COMMENTATE THIS VIDEO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I LOVE TEAM EIGHT
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
Troxior
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States168 Posts
November 17 2011 07:51 GMT
#9
Loving it! I really like what you've been doing lately as well bisudagger, props.
Frotoss fan!
BearStorm
Profile Joined September 2010
United States795 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 08:03:05
November 17 2011 08:02 GMT
#10
The hype is killing me! But I think the Jaedong clip was from a great game but didn't reflect his awesome micro.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
November 17 2011 09:19 GMT
#11
Nice job dude
May the BeSt man win.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
November 17 2011 09:28 GMT
#12
Sadly, as much as i think the clips & music in the video is amazing, the sound quality is awful and 'unlistenable' to me at least, which ruined the video. Next time you could focus on that a bit more!

Thanks tho, still hyped.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
byFd
Profile Joined May 2006
Germany620 Posts
November 17 2011 10:06 GMT
#13
Can't watch it, fuck GEMA
(>°_°)>
kuroshiroi
Profile Joined November 2010
3149 Posts
November 17 2011 10:11 GMT
#14
The music volume is way too high, it's clipping or something and making it pretty much unlistenable. The sound volume is probably too high as well. My advice would be to reduce both but the music more so that we can still listen to the announcers

Other than that, thanks! It was a great hype video!
Fly Jaedong, fly!
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
November 17 2011 10:40 GMT
#15
awesome I love it.

thank you so much because sharing it with all of us. Hype!!!!
Learn,live and love it.
BobTheBuilder1377
Profile Joined August 2011
Somalia335 Posts
November 17 2011 11:19 GMT
#16
Nice vid brah. You think you can add the song list to it too?
FeyFey
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany10114 Posts
November 17 2011 11:40 GMT
#17
youtube gets faster and faster at banning things in germany, anyway nice vid.
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
November 17 2011 12:01 GMT
#18
Thanks, good video!
Only thing i have against it is the first song there, its in every friggin video. Still - loved it!
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
MotherOfRunes
Profile Joined December 2010
Germany2862 Posts
November 17 2011 12:11 GMT
#19
On November 17 2011 15:11 Ryusei-R1 wrote:
I'll keep my Oz icon as a gift of remembrance.

BUT GO TEAM 8

FUCK YEAH JAEDONG

"Your Razor sucks!" -Kuroky's Dad
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
November 17 2011 14:51 GMT
#20
On November 17 2011 19:11 kuroshiroi wrote:
The music volume is way too high, it's clipping or something and making it pretty much unlistenable. The sound volume is probably too high as well. My advice would be to reduce both but the music more so that we can still listen to the announcers

Other than that, thanks! It was a great hype video!

So true, thought it was my crummy speakers originally. I'll have to teach my self better sound editing in the movie maker program. I'm was an audio video games programmer so I guess I should have higher standards lol.

Song List:
Wake me up - Evanescence, Linkin Park
Sabotage - Beastie Boys
World Wide Choppers - Tech N9ne
This Fire - Franz Ferdinand
Narcissistic Cannibal - Korn
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV397
Rex82
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko361
ProTech134
Rex 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32902
Hyuk 1200
Jaedong 928
actioN 572
Soma 466
Horang2 385
Soulkey 338
BeSt 320
Larva 296
Mini 268
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 259
Light 218
910 214
Stork 209
Last 176
Snow 144
Rush 138
ggaemo 103
Pusan 91
ZerO 73
Yoon 54
Mind 49
Killer 41
Mong 38
Creator 35
Shinee 33
hero 29
Bale 27
sorry 26
Sharp 26
Free 25
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Noble 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7900
Dendi436
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1551
markeloff83
kRYSTAL_57
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2808
Khaldor1135
Other Games
gofns32021
singsing1621
XBOCT318
B2W.Neo304
DeMusliM276
Pyrionflax263
Mew2King92
byalli45
ArmadaUGS34
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 99
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH318
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1388
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 3m
The PondCast
22h 3m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.