• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:03
CEST 18:03
KST 01:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8082 users

[Interview] OSL Ro36 Group G Winner

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-02 11:29:20
July 02 2010 11:29 GMT
#1
Zero

[image loading]

Thoughts on 4th consecutive season in the OSL Ro16?
-I’m confident that I can do well in both the Ro36 and Ro16 games. I think I can unconditionally advance, so I’m already starting to worry about the Ro8 games.

Really didn’t GG in the second game.
-I was a bit stunned at first too, but as a progamer, I completely understand him. I don’t think he was being bad mannered, he is a very nice person. I think he’s a bit astonished too.

Really is on a 9 loss streak in TvZ.
-I didn’t know this, and only after I glanced at the records did I see he was 1-9 last 10 TvZ. Originally wasn’t very confident in practice, but after I saw this, I became more confident. But in the games I discovered he played very well. I was lucky today, and I think he can end his losing streak soon.

You got in to the OSL Ro8 3 times, and lost all 3 times, but all 3 people who beat you got into the finals, and 2 of them got the gold.
-It really makes me sad. Everywhere I hear people talking about this, so I think this season, I must be the one who advances. I said that I’m already starting to worry about the Ro8. I really wish I can play soon.

What kind of a group do you want for the group ceremony?
-I always play well in the Ro16, so I’m not too worried. No matter the group, I’m confident in advancing.

Who do you want to play in the Ro8?
-It’s not important who the opponent is, it’s often because of my own deficiencies that I get eliminated. To be able to get into the Ro8, everyone must be good, so I just need to play well.

So is your goal this season to get past the Ro8?
-Yes. The first goal is to get past the Ro8, and after I get past it, I think I can play better.

Your team was impeded on your path to the playoffs.
-It’s disappointing. Everytime I think about SPL, I think I let down a lot of people. But rather than holding on to this apologetic mindset, I’d rather work harder for the individual leagues, and perform better. That’s what I should be doing.

Last words?
-Before today’s game, CJ’s Skyhigh helped me practice, I want to thank him. Today, Skyhigh said he might lose. I think he has an OSL game on Wednesday, I’ll wait and see how he does. Free-hyung participated in a SportsQ interview yesterday, and he said a lot of careless things, I hope he doesn’t do this anymore. [T/N: Now I’m interested. Did free bad-mouth Zero? xD] In the practice room, everyone uses their names as their ID, but not free. He uses singer names like Fx, Lee Hyori, etc. If he does stuff like this, I hope he stops saying I’m a strange person.

http://www.playsc.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=203932

Image and original Korean from fomos.kr
TranslatorBaa!
GoodRamen
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States713 Posts
July 02 2010 11:34 GMT
#2
no gg lolol
#1 Fantasy Fan!!!!
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
July 02 2010 11:44 GMT
#3
I kinda get bored and went to kitchen to find something to eat during Really match, so didnt see him quit without gg.

I think he must be upset he lost in this fashion 2 times . 0-2 . After so much practice and this might be potentially the last season of Broodwar. So he must be really really Really upset.

He good player in Estro and to lose in this fashion must be huge blow.
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
Megalisk
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States6095 Posts
July 02 2010 12:00 GMT
#4
I didn't see the no-gg moment, what did really look like afterwards??

Anyways good for zero, even though he'll probably just get destroyed in the RO8 again.
Tear stained american saints and dirty guitar dreams across a universe of desert and blue sky , gas station coffee love letters and two dollar pistol kisses from thirty five dollar hotel room stationary .
Milkis
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
5003 Posts
July 02 2010 12:02 GMT
#5
Last words?
-Before today’s game, CJ’s Skyhigh helped me practice, I want to thank him. Today, Skyhigh said he might lose. I think he has an OSL game on Wednesday, I’ll wait and see how he does. Free-hyung participated in a SportsQ interview yesterday, and he said a lot of careless things, I hope he doesn’t do this anymore. [T/N: Now I’m interested. Did free bad-mouth Zero? xD] In the practice room, everyone uses their names as their ID, but not free. He uses singer names like Fx, Lee Hyori, etc. If he does stuff like this, I hope he stops saying I’m a strange person.


omfg it's absolutely hilarious (what he says in the SportsQ Interview) but i'm just going to leave this as a teaser so when we get it translated we won't spoil anything ;D
hubfub
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Australia352 Posts
July 02 2010 12:32 GMT
#6
omgggg

WHERE IS FREE INTERVIEW!!!
chongu
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Malaysia2605 Posts
July 02 2010 12:41 GMT
#7
Really didn’t GG in the second game.
-I was a bit stunned at first too, but as a progamer, I completely understand him. I don’t think he was being bad mannered, he is a very nice person. I think he’s a bit astonished too.


wow, All pro gamers are really mannered >__< with a few exceptions
SC2 is to BW, what coke is to wine.
Mooncat
Profile Joined October 2007
Germany1228 Posts
July 02 2010 12:53 GMT
#8
Can someone summarize the Really quit w/o GG + possible reasons please?
"[Lee Young Ho] With this victory, you’ve risen to Bonjwa status."
rainei
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada1316 Posts
July 02 2010 13:08 GMT
#9
Really's base was getting owned, and then he leaves. Normally the commentators yell GEEGEEEEEE and make a big deal out of it, but they were caught off guard by Really's leaving of the game, making it extremely awkward for everybody haha.
All aboard the HSY fanboat/train/ whatever form of transportation you desire!! Everyday is Sojin day
Bwenjarin Raffrack
Profile Joined November 2008
United States322 Posts
July 02 2010 13:11 GMT
#10
Maybe it was just my monitor, but it almost looked like he was making a heart shape around his unzipped fly, which is just adorable.

Thanks for the interview, CSheep!
I'm not as thunk as dreople pink I am.
dtnmang
Profile Joined April 2010
Vietnam752 Posts
July 02 2010 13:44 GMT
#11
On July 02 2010 21:53 Mooncat wrote:
Can someone summarize the Really quit w/o GG + possible reasons please?
All I can say is, he had a spontaneous moment of rage.
KT Roflster - the lulziest team of Proleague.
saritenite
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Singapore1680 Posts
July 02 2010 14:37 GMT
#12
On July 02 2010 22:44 dtnmang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2010 21:53 Mooncat wrote:
Can someone summarize the Really quit w/o GG + possible reasons please?
All I can say is, he had a spontaneous moment of rage.


You know Estro and Artosis get along pretty well, and Artosis and Idra get along pretty well, and Really is on Estro, and all of them play Terran.

But Really is pretty brutally honest, if you looked back on this interview.
Rio
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Vietnam598 Posts
July 02 2010 14:54 GMT
#13
Zero is my best macro zerg
What ever ---------------------------------------------------™
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
July 02 2010 15:33 GMT
#14
Ty for translate, definitely looking forward to the SportsQ interview translation.
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Severedevil
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4839 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-02 16:37:57
July 02 2010 16:37 GMT
#15
wrongthread
My strategy is to fork people.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
July 02 2010 19:09 GMT
#16
rofl free uses the tag "lee hyori" in practice? hahaha
Writer
DreaM)XeRO
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Korea (South)4667 Posts
July 02 2010 19:23 GMT
#17
AHAHHA FREE <3
cw)minsean(ru
TheNessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4158 Posts
July 02 2010 19:33 GMT
#18
really never advances far in individual leagues and he was ahead in both games but got pushed back by ultras in the end.... he was just pissed. It was really close though, they were great games imo. Zero played really well too. it was really intense.
~~! youtube.com/xmungam1 !~~
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1263
ComeBackTV 933
SteadfastSC773
TaKeTV 510
IndyStarCraft 179
Rex153
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 791
IndyStarCraft 179
Rex 153
ProTech129
BRAT_OK 28
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44871
Bisu 2469
EffOrt 990
Shuttle 607
Mini 485
BeSt 481
Soma 448
Light 410
Larva 369
ZerO 213
[ Show more ]
Rush 205
Hyuk 149
firebathero 76
Mong 70
Sea.KH 67
910 61
Snow 58
Pusan 54
Sexy 41
ToSsGirL 35
Trap 31
Aegong 31
Terrorterran 27
Bale 22
JYJ 19
Shine 16
Rock 13
yabsab 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8963
qojqva1120
Counter-Strike
fl0m893
Fnx 812
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1434
Khaldor1154
Other Games
singsing1876
hiko1452
Beastyqt760
Livibee217
Hui .170
ArmadaUGS158
KnowMe123
XaKoH 110
QueenE88
Mew2King81
DeMusliM71
FrodaN37
ZerO(Twitch)16
CosmosSc2 5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 39
• mYiSmile133
• StrangeGG 32
• Gemini_19 11
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• Michael_bg 8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3840
• TFBlade440
Other Games
• Shiphtur278
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 57m
Online Event
18h 57m
FEL
23h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.