• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:04
CEST 20:04
KST 03:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9243 users

[Interview] KT vs eSTRO winners

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Vegetarian Wolf
Profile Joined May 2010
China434 Posts
May 19 2010 20:21 GMT
#1
+ Show Spoiler +


[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +


Stats

http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=106909&db=interview

You won with ease.
-It was indeed an easy victory. It was an easy game.

You’ve taken a liking to Templar tech recently.
-After it was confirmed I’d be playing, I’ve been coming up with new strategies and builds in practice. Templar tech wasn’t a spur of the moment decision.

Your Dark Templar got a good effect.
-My opponent used a Dragoon to block off the choke, after a few attacks, I decided to get a DT. After the choke opened, even if I only get 4-5 Probes it’d still be a huge advantage for me, and the situation was completely in my favor. After killing 10 Probes, the game became very easy.

Your winrate has been very high lately.
-I’m very satisfied. When the season started, my goal was 10 wins, and now I’ve met now, and surpassed it to 13 wins. If I keep playing well, I have a chance at getting 20 wins.

The rank 2 STX is about to catch up [T/N: mwahaha], do you feel pressured?
-No matter what, STX will always be trying to catch up, so there’s pressure. But from the fact that the games are good, I don’t feel that pressured, and I can face games with a relaxed attitude.

Your next opponent is Hite, anyone you’d like to play?
-I want to play Leta. He’s a good Terran, and I’m confident in my PvT, if I can play a game it’d be interesting.

Last words?
-There’s someone called 강현우 [T/N: Again, TLPD fails me D: ], he helped me a lot, thanks to him.



+ Show Spoiler +


Flash

http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=106910&db=interview

Thoughts on winning?
-I’m glad to have won. To be able to get back in the zone before the OSL Finals is lucky.

Last series, you lost to Effort, were you affected?
-The game was basically decided after the first engagement, I couldn’t do anything about it. I thought even if I lost, I’d have to try. Now, I’m only focusing on the OSL games, so there’s no problem.

Two losses in one day against CJ worried a lot of fans.
-Everyone can relax, I have no problem with my ability. With Snow’s game, I also was behind in the early game. From the game, I can see that my ability in live games is fine, so no one should worry.

Today’s game was difficult.
-Usually I’m confident in TvZ, but Action played too well. His performance surpassed me and my teammates’ expectation. It was really like playing a powerful opponent.

What was the winning move?
-I think saving resources is important. Comparatively, Action used up too many resources, so he didn’t have anything left.

You focused on Science Vessels.
-Science Vessels are very important. He seems to want to get a batch of Guardians out after he defended, but because of my good SV usages, I successfully defended the Guardians.

Do you think a game like this before the finals is a good experience?
-I think it’s a good game for me. It helped me get in the zone. Even though I exposed a lot of stuff to Effort-hyung, I think getting in condition is more important. I think it’s the best scenario for me right now.

Will you be focusing on OSL finals in the next two days?
-I really will practice a lot. During SPL games, I would also try to find times to practice for OSL, and my winrate’s pretty good. I’ll perfect my abilities on Thursday and Friday, and I’ll show my best in the finals.

You didn’t play the ace.
-This was decided before hand. If I played ace, I’d have extra burden, and the team agreed.

Last words?
-I hope a lot of fans cheer me on at OSL.



+ Show Spoiler +


ForGG

You won the ace.
-I play ace a lot, but today’s the first time I won [laugh] I was very nervous for this important match point, but the joy after winning was doubled.

You lost after Skyhigh made a comeback last game.
-I wanted to turtle until late game, but I lost focus, so he made a comeback. Today, I was able to play like how I wanted [laugh]

Did you prepare the timing push before hand?
-Yes, he fell into my trap.

You didn’t even scout.
-Even though I wanted to, there were Vultures, so I didn’t go. I feel like you don’t necessarily have to scout in the early. The map is a factor, you can predict the build without having to scout.

You seemed very nervous.
-Compared to previous times in ace, it was a dangerous situation, so I was extra nervous. I even said to the players for games 1-4, “don’t let it get into ace!” But luckily I was able to end it.

Did you expect Really?
-Yes. I basically practiced only TvT. Last time I also practiced TvT, but I still lost [laugh]

It seems you’re ambitious for future ace matches.
-Even though being confident for ace is good, it’s a dangerous situation right now. No matter what, we need to increase the distance from second place. I think I can play if I have to, but I’d rather play when we’re up.

Are you free from the shadow of your OSL loss?
-That was totally because I screwed up. Why did I have to go all the way to Ulsan? I was sleeping on the car, when I woke up, we were still on the highway [laugh] I basically forgot about it now.

Last words?
-Saturday Flash’s playing, I hope everyone comes cheer him on.

http://www.fomos.kr/board/board.php?mode=read&keyno=106911&db=interview



http://www.playsc.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=198392


Awooo...
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
May 19 2010 20:26 GMT
#2
lol, is that you sheep?

I love their group picture, black/red/brown hair.
( ・´ー・`)
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8180 Posts
May 19 2010 20:28 GMT
#3
Yeahhhhhh! Thanks for the interview! KT fighting!
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 19 2010 20:29 GMT
#4
Hmm. An STX fan. A chinese translator. A strangely familiar screenname...
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Ikonn
Profile Joined October 2009
Netherlands1958 Posts
May 19 2010 20:30 GMT
#5
On May 20 2010 05:29 motbob wrote:
Hmm. An STX fan. A chinese translator. A strangely familiar screenname...


Probably just a coincidence
BachHo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States170 Posts
May 19 2010 20:32 GMT
#6
Man, fOrGG's interview doesn't seem promising at all lol.
Lyriene *
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States346 Posts
May 19 2010 20:36 GMT
#7
HAHAHAHAHHA sheep <3
Translatorlolol
Tuke
Profile Joined January 2009
Finland1666 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 20:39:09
May 19 2010 20:37 GMT
#8
The rank 2 STX is about to catch up [T/N: mwahaha], do you feel pressured?

A sheep in wolf's clothing?

edit: Thanks for translating
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #42
JadeFist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1225 Posts
May 19 2010 20:39 GMT
#9
On May 20 2010 05:29 motbob wrote:
Hmm. An STX fan. A chinese translator. A strangely familiar screenname...

Not to mention the related onomatopoeia signature.
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
May 19 2010 20:46 GMT
#10
thanks for the interview wolf. You're a lot better than that sheep guy/
Free Palestine
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
May 19 2010 20:47 GMT
#11
Last series, you lost to Effort, were you affected?
-The game was basically decided after the first engagement, I couldn’t do anything about it. I thought even if I lost, I’d have to try. Now, I’m only focusing on the OSL games, so there’s no problem.

Two losses in one day against CJ worried a lot of fans.
-Everyone can relax, I have no problem with my ability. With Snow’s game, I also was behind in the early game. From the game, I can see that my ability in live games is fine, so no one should worry.

Just as I thought. Flash fighting!!

THnx for the translation!
According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
May 19 2010 20:49 GMT
#12
Two losses in one day against CJ worried a lot of fans.
-Everyone can relax, I have no problem with my ability. With Snow’s game, I also was behind in the early game. From the game, I can see that my ability in live games is fine, so no one should worry.

kkkk!! Ahh, that is something I want too see. Ah, put me more at ease.

Ability is fine of course! But try not to let oponent have strategic advantage.

Flash Fighting! 2 more days.
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9386 Posts
May 19 2010 20:50 GMT
#13
Thx Sheep,aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I mean Wolf
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
Pafnucy
Profile Joined October 2002
Poland1124 Posts
May 19 2010 20:54 GMT
#14
On May 20 2010 05:32 BachHo wrote:
Man, fOrGG's interview doesn't seem promising at all lol.


But it rocks! No casual bullshitting about need of more practice and beingconfident.


Did you expect Really?
-Yes. I basically practiced only TvT. Last time I also practiced TvT, but I still lost [laugh]


Did you prepare the timing push before hand?
-Yes, he fell into my trap.


<3
Member of the "Fuck Yeah, Canata !" committee :-) to join copy/paste this
iRRelevance
Profile Joined June 2009
Romania725 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 21:09:43
May 19 2010 21:05 GMT
#15
Do you think a game like this before the finals is a good experience?
-I think it’s a good game for me. It helped me get in the zone. Even though I exposed a lot of stuff to Effort-hyung, I think getting in condition is more important. I think it’s the best scenario for me right now.



We're in the ZONE now. YEAHHHHHH.

[image loading]



"You can ... draw sounds ?"
Imbu
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States903 Posts
May 19 2010 21:18 GMT
#16
Man, after his game with Action, it seems that late game zerg has almost no chance against Flash if they don't do severe early/mid game damage against him. I'm voting that effort will go 2 hatch muta --> guardian for at least two games.

On that note, so excited for this final! Flash Hwaiting!
@DreamingBird
okum
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
France5779 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-19 21:25:40
May 19 2010 21:20 GMT
#17

What was the winning move?
-I think saving resources is important. Comparatively, Action used up too many resources, so he didn’t have anything left.

Flash is such a noob! He doesn't even know that you have to spend as quickly as possible to be good at Starcraft. As soon as someone tells him how to macro properly, he'll start kicking serious ass.

edit: LOL at epic ban evasion (?)
Flash fan before it was cool | Coiner of "jangbang"
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6540 Posts
May 19 2010 21:57 GMT
#18
I believe 강현우 is Anyppi, KT Protoss player.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
Ikonn
Profile Joined October 2009
Netherlands1958 Posts
May 19 2010 22:04 GMT
#19
On May 20 2010 06:57 oBlade wrote:
I believe 강현우 is Anyppi, KT Protoss player.


That is correct
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
May 19 2010 22:11 GMT
#20
Flash's playstyle worried me yesterday, but KT won, and Stats and ForGG played very well so that's good.
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 338
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 77
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2275
Bisu 2218
Soulkey 992
EffOrt 519
Larva 424
Mini 375
Dewaltoss 193
ZerO 151
hero 104
Mind 72
[ Show more ]
sorry 63
Sharp 58
Shinee 56
Trap 25
Bale 23
NaDa 21
Terrorterran 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1556
420jenkins382
XaKoH 364
League of Legends
Reynor63
Counter-Strike
fl0m4143
Fnx 652
pashabiceps648
x6flipin351
edward54
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu457
Other Games
Grubby3165
Liquid`RaSZi1643
FrodaN747
Livibee173
C9.Mang0132
TKL 121
QueenE95
RotterdaM60
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV225
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
Other Games
BasetradeTV1
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2486
• TFBlade810
Other Games
• Shiphtur762
• imaqtpie613
• WagamamaTV444
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 56m
Patches Events
21h 56m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.