GSL Open Season 1 Games
1) GSL Open Season 1 Ro32 Idra vs Lotze g3: Idra played Roach hYdra Corruptor and eventually died cause Lotze snuck a base. Foreshadows Idra's eventual death of constantly going roach hydra corruptor in WoL.
2) Polt vs MC ro64. Scrap Station. Creation of the 1-1-1.
3) Maru vs Cella ro64. Maru used pure micro to kill at the time fan favorite streamer Cella. He then took another year before he reappeared in an individual league. He was 13 at the time.
4) Inca's PvP run - Used Voidray -gates, cannon rushes, DTs and gate attacks to get to Fruitdealer. Then died to a 6 pool.
5) TLO vs Losira g1 Xelnaga Caverns. Losria used a roach style but was easily swatted aside by at that time a strange new mch composition and opening by TLO. So Creative.
6) TLO vs HyperDub - First time they met. Later in GSL March in the rematch, TLO would win on Xelnaga Caverns with a hail mary Nuke killing Hyperdub's vikings. Was nicknamed Nostradario by oGs players.
7) Davit vs Genius. Genius hyped as the greatest player at the time got eliminated by Davit, the worst interviewer of all time.
8) Fruitdealer vs TOP ro16 g3. TOP after gaining a massive advantage early game by murdering every drone on the map just sits in his base and maxes to 200/200 Thors. Fruitdealer wins cause TOP got his thors surrounded in the single worst area on the map that maximized Ultralisk Splash. There was a bug that Ultra splash damage would do damage to units if they were hitting a building, but I forget if that happenedin this game.
GSL Open Season 2 Games
1) [Boxer a.k.a. Foxer a.k.a. MKP] vs Kyrix ro8. Arguably the most impactful series ever played in TvZ.
2) San vs Check - San proxied his own expansion on g2.
3) Boxer vs Nada - Broke all stream records in Korea. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/161872-gsl-boxer-game-viewer-estimate
4) Leenock vs Nada - Leenock 6 pools g1. Nada takes off his jacket and slaps Leenock down in two macro games. G2 in specific was important because Nada used a 2 base mech hellion opening into a very late 3 base bio transition. The first Mech into bio build ever made and something that would never be used again till Fantasy in PL in HotS.
5) Idra vs Zenio - Delta Quadrant. Zenio first player to ever use contaminate to win roach wars against Idra.
6) Nestea vs Zenio - The day we realized Nestea could not be beat in ZvZ.
7) Nestea vs MKP - 2 rax vs Nestea. The day a Kong was born.
GSL Open Season 3 Games
1) Nestea vs Sen - The first real knife fight ZvZ seen on Gom. It defined the first era of ZvZ and was the start of dominance of Nestea in 2011.
2) Goma vs JooktoJung g1. Goma (or Young boy) went for a rax cc into triple cc wall 4 gas into a double (or was it triple?) starport build. He ade mass marines, cloaked banshees and vikings and ran over Jooktocause. Had a super happy smile. Goma went on to coach SKT1's LoL team.
3) BitByBi vs Haypro - The day the Legend was born.
4) GuineaPig vs JunWi (PvT). Guineapig went up to 2 base collosus Void Ray (back when void rays could get speed). Made an invincible comp that would later be readapted to ZvP.
5) Clide vs Leenock - One of the first major macro series ever played. Muta ling.bane and roach burrow tricks.
6) Idra vs Mvp - g2. Idra won on Steppes of war somehow.
2011 Code S January
1) Yugioh sets up his Kindgom in Code A
2) Moon vs BitByBit
3) TOP vs Byun Code A finals - I vaguely remember having good memories of that series.
4) Boxer vs Hyperdub Group C Code S Shakuras Plateau. Boxer's sim city dodges a scan.
5) Ensnare becomes the parasite of Code S.
6) Jinro vs Ensnare - Lost Temple. Split map mined out Lost Temple with Nukes.
7) San - At this point he's lost every official game in under 7-8 minutes setting up for the greatest comeback ever in GSL March.
8) Jinro eliminates MC from Group D with Mech. The first and almost last time (Sea 2-0 Naniwa) that Mech was viable during WoL
9) Nestea vs Mvp - G1 and G2 good games.
10) Idra vs Jinro - Idra died going 6 pool.
11) MarineKing vs Nada - The creation of Base Trade TvT. The first important TvT that was Bio vs Mech. Base Trade TvT went out of favor until speedivacs were introduced into the game.
12) Nestea vs Choya - Choya opens gate voidray into a nexus. He lets Nestea scout the nexus, makes 4 gates cancels and al-ins. By the time Choya is attacking, Nestea has 2 queens, a spore and a ling. Nestea holds and wins.
12) Mvp vs MKP. The day the most one-sidedly brutal relationship was created.