1. 2013년에서는 성적이 잘 나오기 시작했었는데 왜 은퇴를 하실 선택을 하셨나요?
2. 은퇴하시고 나셔도 계속 이스포츠 곁에서 일을 하실건가요? 예를 말하자면 코칭을 하던지 아니면 매니저로 활동하던지. 아니면 뭐를 하실 생각인가요?
3. WCS EU 우승이 제일로 큰 성적이었습니다. 김경덕 선수의 우는 순간 대해선 티원들이 어떤 반응을 보였나요?
4. 우승했던 그날 그 순간에 소감이 어땠나요?
5. 숙소안에서는 어떤 선수랑 제일 친했나요? 떠나고 나서도 김경덕 선수와 계속 친할건가요?
6. MVP 팀원들 중에서 누가 제일로 여자들한테 인기가 많고 잘 대해줘요?
7. MVP 팀원들이 같이 축구를 한다는 소식을 들었습니다. 누가 제일로 잘하고 누가 제일로 못해요?
8. 숙소에서 살았던 동안에 뭐 재미있었던 이야기가 있었으면 하나 얘기해주세요.
9. 왜 처음엔 학교를 그만두고 프로게이머의 생활을 살겠다는 판단을 하셨나요?
10. 제일로 좋아하는 뮤직 밴드나 구릅이 있나요? 어떤 노래들을 제일 좋아하세요?
11. 여자친구 있나요? 그리고 프로게이머 한테는 여자친구가 있는게 치명적이다는게 사실인가요?
12. 이 인터뷰를 통해서 팀원들한테 한마디 해주세요.
13. 마지막으로 할말 있으면 해주세요.
감사합니다 김경덕 선수. 수고가 많으셨습니다. 그동안 재미있고 멋진 선수의 모습을 보주셔서 감합니다. 김경덕 선수의WCS 우승이 많은 분들한테 희망을 줬습니다. 이제부터는 어디를 가든 모든 팬분들이 김경덕 선수의 성공을 빌겠습니다. 화이팅 하세요!
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm excited to announce that we, teamliquid fans (that means you, too!), just booked an exclusive interview with WCS EU Champion, MVP_duckdeok
Duckdeok was a strong up and coming player in Korea before he joined the EU region and eventually became the grand champion of the 2013 WCS EU Season 2. His emotional trophy acceptance has since made him a fan favorite. Seriously, it's hard to watch this video and not become a fan of the guy.
Duckdeok uses a wide array of builds, including cheeses and macro games. He had been a solid player since Wings of Liberty, going by the name of Finale, he built a reputation for himself during many GSTL performances where he would take down entire teams all by himself. His best matchup in WoL was PvZ where he used sharp timings and micro control to ravage Zerg opponents. In Heart of the Swarm, Duckdeok remains fearsome in PvZ, but has shown to be very potent in the art of PvP, as well.
What is Project Crosslink and Why have this Q & A?
Project Crosslink was created by myself, Seeker, TommyP and Djagulingu originally because we were sick of bad official interview questions.
There are many things fans want to know about their favorite players, and most interviews we get offer boring, similarly forgettable questions such as
ie. "Are you confident in this matchup?" "What is your goal this season"
These questions frankly suck and they tell you nothing about the player or what kind of person he/she is in real life. So we're staging our own hipster interview, with better questions and chances for fans to interact with their favorite players!!
So this is how it's going to go down:
1. You can post an awesome question for duckdeok here in this blog.
2. Our team will pick about 10-15 questions (best questions)
3. SeeKeR will translate them to Korean, and we send them to duckdeok
4. duckdeok will answer them in Korean
5. SeeKeR will retranslate duckdeok's writings back to English so we can read.
Deadline Last day to submit a question is Wednesday Sept 18th, 2013.
So you guys have a week to think of something creative.
Here, I'll start the ball rolling
Seriously, why the hell did you pick duckdeok as your name? Are you like a duck in any way? Do you like duck meat?
You seem close to MVPDongraegu in interviews and on camera. What's your friendship with him like and who are you most close with in the team house?
I heard that players on team MVP like to play pranks on one another, tell us in detail about one of these pranks.
Our Past [CrossLink] Projects:
Interview with MVP_DongRaeGu
Interview with MVP_TailS