When I woke up yesterday morning I felt kind of sick and my condition worsened significantly over the course of the day. When I went to bed last night, I fell asleep rather fast but woke up an hour later feeling terrible and just being able to nap for about 30-40 minutes until I wake up again and again...
Normally, I'd stay at home the next few days, drink a lot of tea and wait to get better. However, this is NOT an option this time! I have an exam in 8 hours, which I could theoretically push to the second exam date, but then I will have too many exams over the course of a few days.
On top of that, I know that I have studied enough for this exam so I can pass (I actually aimed for a good grade, but being sick I'd be just content to pass).
Here is the list of all my ailments. Help me cure as many as possible of them in 8 hours so I can write my exam in at least a semi-normal condition:
- strong back pain and weak pain in my limbs
- just about bearable headache
- my nose is sligthly stuffed
- high / very high fever! I don't have a thermometer, but it feels quite high. When I lie in bed I'm sweating like a pig. My body feels extremely hot while my room is not even really warm.
- An extreme tickle in my throat. I feel the urge to cough every other minute and I don't even have anything to cough out...
Here is also a list of the drugs I have at home. However, in about 2-3 hours the pharmacy right in front of my house will open, so I can get more stuff:
- Ibuprofen 600
- Grippostad C (a pill with a mixture of: 200mg paracetamol, 150mg Vitamin C, 2,5mg chlorphenamine maleate)
- ACC Akut (600mg Acetylcysteine, Vitamin C)
Any advice is highly appreciated!
I'm very sick (bad cold), but I have to write an exam in 8 hours. Tell me what to do/take in order to feel not completely terribly during my exam.